post-47369-0-90965100-1485049686_thumb.jpg What's in the box? What did the beautiful new FLOTUS give to the tranny before he/she was booted out of the White House? A diamond encrusted solid gold strap-on shaped like a 1/32 scale replica of Trump Tower? Barry's real birth certificate and four one way tickets to Kenya? Copies of 30,000 some odd emails proving Obama and Shitlery are guilty of high treason? Dog poop collected from the White House lawn? Any guess's?

• Like 1

Hopefully a dull knife with the words "DIY Bruce Jenner Kit".

Ol' gender bender Jenner! I've heard him and Michael Obama have the same doctor.

Hopefully its filled with aborted fetuses.

Maybe for some spirit cooking with the Clintons?

I thought this was a Michael Obama mask at first! I was thinking like what, is Barry going to put it on and try to be on top for a change?

It'd be an improvement!

...or this...

db_file_img_58540_800x600.jpg

I can't wait until POTUS Trump starts building the wall and the extreme leftists on the left coast start castrating themselves!

Hopefully a dull knife with the words "DIY Bruce Jenner Kit".

Ol' gender bender Jenner! I've heard him and Michael Obama have the same doctor.

Hopefully its filled with aborted fetuses.

Maybe for some spirit cooking with the Clintons?

I thought this was a Michael Obama mask at first! I was thinking like what, is Barry going to put it on and try to be on top for a change?

It'd be an improvement!

...or this...

db_file_img_58540_800x600.jpg

I can't wait until POTUS Trump starts building the wall and the extreme leftists on the left coast start castrating themselves!

I have a feeling I will be sore for weeks from laughing too hard at those idiots.

• Like 1