obama screwed us on his way out the door

It won't last long.

I hope so.

For many Western states this will severely affect hunting as most public lands are federal.

Thankfully Alabama has plenty of State owned/managed Wildlife Management Areas.

The Mobile/Tensaw Delta WMA right here where I live is 250,000 acres of hunting/fishing.

And there are several smaller ones scattered down here.

• Like 1

none the less its a chicken shit, cowardly way to run a govt

D J Trump is this assholes legacy haha.gif

Well, Barry's a chicken shit coward, so what did you expect? Why do you think Putin walked all over him, and the Philipine President told him off TWICE?

• Like 3

Yep ... probably doomed to be short lived.   Isn't there already some language in some EPA law that states the prohibition of lead for bullets is specifically prohibited?  Didn't Congress pass this and Obama sign this law?

Or is it some Regulatory Regulation which has the force of law that Obama penned out of existence?  But ... if it is a law passed by Congress and signed by him, does he have the power via EO to negate statute law?  Dunno.

Again hopefully moot as Trump may EO Obama's EOs out of existence.  Hopefully.  Sorry for choppy post ... been a great day and I am tired.  Life is good!  :)

• 1 month later...

Obama Admin Lead Ban Reversed!

Good news for everyone that uses federal land or fishes federal waters.
To his credit he accomplished this on his very first day in office
I'd like to say Thanks Secretary Zinke !, and tell your Boss Thanks too !

https://www.safariclub.org/what-we-do/freedom-to-hunt/first-for-hunters-blog/first-for-hunters/2017/03/02/secretary-zinke-reverses-obama-administration-ammunition-order

• Like 7

I find it interesting that my sigh of great relief feels so rare and refreshing when, in a normal Constitutional Republic where individual and collective rights are routinely honored, such a great sigh would be ordinary and everyday.  Interesting and ... refreshing.  Perhaps we will experience much more?

It would be pleasant indeed to make a long list.  Any takers?  How about us making a "wish list" of fixes long overdue?  :)

• Like 1

How many here were surprised when we got a President who spoke the truth and did what he said he would?

I've become so jaded that when a political figure says they'll do something, I don't believe them until it happens.

...and it rarely happens.

• Like 7
  • 4 weeks later...