She just hasn't been the same since her show went off the air.

Her and Herman (John Kerry) probably wouldn't have shot that cannon loaded full of nails & shit either. 022.gif 

Sorry, the only episode clip I can't seem to find on any of the image sites either. mad.gifrolleyes.gif

These women saying they'll be Muslim need to live in Saudi Arabia or Dubai for a year! Idiots.

They wouldn't last long. They would go there thinking they could run their mouths as they do here in a free country and suffer the consequences of it.

I really can't believe this is where some Americans are. I would have never predicted it. The worst thing about it is that these sucker youths will rapidly follow to be part of a "movement". Like lemmings to the cliff...

• Like 3

Am I supposed to give a shit what Madeleine Albright sais? Because I don't.

My main intention was to point out how ignorant and dangerous the rhetoric of the"progressive" left is. From the tippy top of the hierarchy to the deep dark blm bottom. Its also an open invitation to point out how god damn butt-fugly these old vultures are. *on a side note i've heard from a reliable source that Madeleine was so ugly as a child that her parents had to tie a pork chop around her neck so that the family dog would play with her*

They do a good job of hiding the screw holes used to hold the brass "L" on her forehead.

Do you think the "L" stands for Loser, Leftist, Liberal, Lesbian, or all of the above?

She just hasn't been the same since her show went off the air.

She looks so young in that old photo!

• 2 weeks later...

These women saying they'll be Muslim need to live in Saudi Arabia or Dubai for a year! Idiots.

They wouldn't last long. They would go there thinking they could run their mouths as they do here in a free country and suffer the consequences of it.

I really can't believe this is where some Americans are. I would have never predicted it. The worst thing about it is that these sucker youths will rapidly follow to be part of a "movement". Like lemmings to the cliff...

This is my biggest worry.  We've got a generation of pussy men and loud mouth women.  And the progressive public school system is only reinforcing it.

We have a 3 year old girl now and another due in April.  Sending to Charter schools to start and then probably private.  Going to be hell on my wallet but I'm going to be hell to those teachers.  I will not have my legacy be that of what we see now. 

• Like 2

This is my biggest worry.  We've got a generation of pussy men and loud mouth women.  And the progressive public school system is only reinforcing it.

We have a 3 year old girl now and another due in April.  Sending to Charter schools to start and then probably private.  Going to be hell on my wallet but I'm going to be hell to those teachers.  I will not have my legacy be that of what we see now. 

Hello, Pyzik

The ultimate solution to the public school indoctrination centers now in existence is Betsy DeVos, who just got confirmed despite everything the commie's could mount against her.

School vouchers! Yes! Send your child where YOU want them to go, and only pay once.

Walls are coming down in the USA. What a beautiful sight.

-Guido in TX

• Like 2