Russian sanctions to stay in place for the time being?  Would this also mean no new Saigas?  That is what I thought I heard on the radio news.  Some White House spokesperson speaking.  Just caught the background audio.  Does  anybody have anything more specific?  Thank you.  :(

Edited by HB of CJ

Trump will do a deal - when we can get terms FAVORABLE to US interests. Too early for an informed decision, Trump seems to be a master of .carefully concieved 'knee jerk' reactions. There be method in his madness!

• Like 2

Trump will do a deal - when we can get terms FAVORABLE to US interests. Too early for an informed decision, Trump seems to be a master of .carefully concieved 'knee jerk' reactions. There be method in his madness!

A showman ;) It may often seem crazy, but everyone is paying attention and hanging on the next word whether they are with him or against him. Quite genius.

• Like 1

If he canceled them right away it would cause problems. I would expect a slow roll back starting in about six to eight months.

What kind of problems would that cause? Crowds outside of dealerships fighting over Ural sidehacks?

If he canceled them right away it would cause problems. I would expect a slow roll back starting in about six to eight months.

What kind of problems would that cause? Crowds outside of dealerships fighting over Ural sidehacks?

Precisely sick.gif

I sure hope not! But I assume later rather than sooner will be name of game...

I just hope we get the balanced recoil model, and fewer "sporter " shotguns, since its no longer necessary. I just can't figure out why the sporters are more expensive. They are/were more work yes? Extra parts, extra time etc. Maybe that was just the us importers inflating price?

• Like 1

I sure hope not! But I assume later rather than sooner will be name of game...

I just hope we get the balanced recoil model, and fewer "sporter " shotguns, since its no longer necessary. I just can't figure out why the sporters are more expensive. They are/were more work yes? Extra parts, extra time etc. Maybe that was just the us importers inflating price?

It would be refreshing to not have to do all of that welding and blending. I'm fairly quick with it considering the result, but I probably take a lot more time with it than others as an effort to just bring the weld down and not disturb the rest of the surface more than necessary. I'm not a fan of the waves you often see in the side of the receiver and the disturbance/flattening of the lower radius of the receiver. I have gotten a few re-works here and there that had shameful work done on the welding and blending. It frustrates me that all I can do to make it look better is remove even more of the receiver than they already did.