Customs Agents Ignore Judge and Enforce Travel Ban

First President Trump EOs a ban on travel from terrorist supporting countries.  So I'm like, about time.

Then a judge puts a "stay" on that order.  So I'm like, no surprise.

Now Customs agents are ignoring the judge's stay and enforcing the ban.  So I'm like, Ahhh Shit.  It's on now!

http://nypost.com/2017/01/29/customs-agents-ignore-judge-enforce-trumps-travel-ban-aclu/

I thought this was a good article- "Regular" Muslims don't want Radical Islamists here either!  :up:

Shireen Qudosi: Why Muslims back Trump on radical Islam

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/01/28/shireen-qudosi-why-muslims-back-trump-on-radical-islam.html

Notice you won't hear this on the MSM news stations.  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Oh Boy, The Shiet Storm Begins!!   Thank you for the heads up Darth.

More:  Reality check.  Are these NON US Citizens wanting to travel or come her to OUR USA?  Are they also individuals or groups of folks who have been identified as potentially dangerous people and a threat to us?  Why the Shiet Storm?  This should be a no brainer.

THEY DO NOT GET IN!!!

• Like 1

More.  Who exactly ARE these people?  Do they have a visible means of $support$?  Who is paying for their clothing, personal possessions, the airline tickets, the meals, the hotels?  Are they being supported by terrorist cartels?

Important:  What is their criminal history?  Education?  Do they have honest real jobs waiting for them here in the USA?  Can they support themselves?  Do they have sponsors?  Can they prove their worth to the USA? 

My German side of the family mostly came over in three waves.  One in about 1870 about 100 of us Germans got about 12 over from Germany to New York Harbor.  Our Minnesota family sponsored them and had to prove such. 

At that time there were exacting standards that had to be presented and sworn to.  We all had to learn American English.  We all had to prove that we could be productive US Citizens.  It was not easy crossing the ocean to come here.

Somewhere there must an accurate back story filling in all the spaces and pages explaining how it is possible for modern immigrants to come to this Nation.  How easy or how hard.  Keeping out the riff raff is very necessary.

Keeping out the criminal or terrorist elements even more necessary.  It is vital.

My opinion only.  Respectfully.

• Like 1

We know the difference between a radical muslim and a moderate muslim ...

A radical muslim wants to cut your head off, and a moderate muslim wants a radical muslim to cut your head off.

Worth repeating.

I tell this exact quote to anyone that will listen. I haven't had one person try to refute it yet.

• Like 1

The left loves the terrorists, they have the same goals....destroy western culture, kill Christians , kill Jews, bring the USA to her knees.

Anything anti american is extolled in liberalism, this includes protesting ANY mechanism that could be seen to safeguard american lives or interests.

We had 8 years of hate Bush from the left, followed by 8 years of blame Bush from the left.

I suspect the left will continue its hate campaign for the foreseeable future in all things related to reality or our new president's agenda.

BH 

Hello

I believe there were countless "wannabe" muzzies wearing US Flag hijabs at the "filthy pussies for infanticide" march last week in DC.

I'm thinkin' they should qualify for the ban, as well.

-Guido in TX

• Like 1