My heart and prayers go out to he family of this guard who was held hostage and found dead.

These people do a great service to our country and should receive more attention by all of us.

God bless them all. You could not pay me enough to to do this job.

Very sad about this.

• Like 1

Officers working in prisons risk their lives everyday. Regular people font fully respect what those men and women do everyday.

I know we have some COs on this fourm and I was once a CO it's a thankless job and and crappy pay. We should all stand behind them and the elected officals to rise their pay.

• Like 2

The way I see it is working at a correctional institution has to be one of the nastiest and worst jobs out there. Not only that, but they essentially check into prison every day they work and in essence are in prison voluntarily! It takes a very dedicated individual to want to do that and they deserve a great deal more respect than they get.

I hope surveillance systems remained in tact so those responsible can get at least something that resembles what they deserve.

• Like 3

The way I see it is working at a correctional institution has to be one of the nastiest and worst jobs out there. Not only that, but they essentially check into prison every day they work and in essence are in prison voluntarily! It takes a very dedicated individual to want to do that and they deserve a great deal more respect than they get.

I hope surveillance systems remained in tact so those responsible can get at least something that resembles what they deserve.

I just hope they deal out the death penalty in Delaware ortherwise it'll just more of the same for this piece of human trash.

I just hope they deal out the death penalty in Delaware ortherwise it'll just more of the same for this piece of human trash.

I'll cherish the day when we stop coddling criminals, especially repeat offenders.

• Like 1