New Whitehouse.gov Petition - Pres. Trump, please give us a legitimate

He is not coming back?  Oh man, I was beginning to enjoy this.  We were all dumb ass kids at one time.  Regarding the JFK shooting, how many shots in how many few seconds with that particular Carcano rifle and scope?  One could wiggle the Tasco scope with your bare hands!  What about the guy on the grassy knoll?  Duhh.  But then time makes this stuff less important to some.  After time not important at all to a few.

9/11.  Building 5.  Did it die from fright?  The aircraft that crashed somewhere short in Pennsylvania?  The heroic passenger yelling out "Lets Roll!" and took over the cockpit, causing the plane to dive and crash?  Strange how the media focused upon THAT to the exclusion of Building 5.  What did the media wish to avoid?  Where are the tapes of the aircraft hitting the Pentagon?  So many unclear records.  Or no records.

This is extremely important.  We enjoy this Excellent Forum because in the past lots of very brave folks gave their all.  Now it seems OK for some of us here to just forget, play around the May Pole, sing campfire songs and shoot off their guns?  It doesn't matter what happened in the past ... only the lovely and precious present?  That kind of selective thinking may collapse our Constitutional Republic.  PLEASE read the Petitions.

Sign them if you feel the need.  If you feel you are powerless to make positive change, then you are exactly were they want you.  The Federal Government petition process was/is important enough that our Founding Fathers placed it in the very beginning of our US Constitution.  Remember, never underestimate the power of the pen.  :)  PS ... "Oven Tempered" vs Quilted Strength".  Come on, somebody must know. :) 

Helpful Hint ... it refers to 60 year old Aluminum Foil TV ads.  We will discuss the proper use of proper steel coat hanger wire later.  :) :)

There were eyewitnesses at the pentagon and in the city of Washington who saw the plane desend and hit the pentagon . Why people bring up the video as proof that it was not a plane is beyond me.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Im not signing the petition, as there are other pressing matters that need to be dealt with. But I certainly question the official story.....

Exactly. This guy is a troll, and really its not news that the.gov is out for itself nowadays, and I would like to know what really went on, this isn't really the time or place...

What makes me question it is the footage from the Pentagon with that super fast blip of an object thats supoosed to be a 2-300 ft long aircraft...

OK, whoops reading this after posting

Pentagon.  Pics or it did not happen?  Pics as it did happen?  Building Five.  Watch it blow up and come down.  Wow.  A very pesky fact of the matter.  Flash back to 1963.  The guy on the grassy knoll.  Pics because it did happen.  I for one walk around daily unhappy.  Do others?  A mind is a horrible thing to waste. 

PS:  Right now I am thinking about all the true Patriots who died so our founding fathers could include in the United States Constitution the right of the people, (you, me, us) to Petition our Government with regress of grievances.  I guess it also gives the right for some moral cowards to also ridicule the efforts of others?

PS:  Come on people.  We all can not be that dumb.  Please tell the class the difference between "Oven Tempered" vs "Quilted Strength".  Also, while we are at it, please determine the advantages of small gage old fashioned steel wire coat hangers employed in making a proper old school tin foil hat to ward off evil thoughts.  :)

PS:  Come on people.  We all can not be that dumb.  Please tell the class the difference between "Oven Tempered" vs "Quilted Strength".  Also, while we are at it, please determine the advantages of small gage old fashioned steel wire coat hangers employed in making a proper old school tin foil hat to ward off evil thoughts.  smile.png

Why in the world do you keep posting this on every forum you're on? No one cares.

Quo usque tandem abutere patentia nostra?

Edited by patriot

Because you are embarrassed that you do not know the answer?  Common knowledge to some.  It was the importance to construct your tin foil hat correctly.  Also it was a failed attempt to lighten up my posts that dealt with the naggy fact that some here are real dumm dumms. 

You-we enjoy this Excellent Forum to the maximum regarding foreign rifle and shotgun imports but seem to have little inclination to receive and process fresh information that may be alien to your/our set-in-stone linear thinking.  Particularly regarding Petitions.  There you have it.  :(

Respectfully.

• 10 months later...