If nfa goes away some will lose a big investment.

But every 2a member should be signing and not.

Discouraging how the leftist Marxists unit for the dumbest shit even if it's wrong and stay united throughout it.

Every forum I'm on seems to eat their own.

Oh and signed.

If nfa goes away some will lose a big investment.

But every 2a member should be signing and not.

Discouraging how the leftist Marxists unit for the dumbest shit even if it's wrong and stay united throughout it.

Every forum I'm on seems to eat their own.

Oh and signed.

Common thought why gun folks would not want to see it NOT repealed. I believe thats a false assumption overall, and it really kinda irks me. Like meh, lets keep the status quo cuz meh, I'm lazy and some doctors and lawyers might oppose change cause they took some disposable money and bought TOYS, not investments, and opposition is hard so let's just stay home and bitch about the ATF being a holes... Mutual funds are investments. Stocks. Bonds. Machine guns are toys. If you had fun stuff pre 86 it was because you enjoyed it, not cause you planned to make a killing once al Gore made the internet and allowed people to share info and learn that MG's are not in fact illegal...

Most folks that buy stuff that's artificially inflated can afford it. And if nfa goes away, guess what, they still gonna spend 20k a year on MG's, its just that they gonna get 10 of em instead of 1... Sheesh

Edited by saltydecimator
  • Like 1