From the Wiki:   Users[edit]

Let us know how you like it.

• Like 1

What got me saying "Shut up, and take my money!", was my buddy Steve reminding me of the fun I had years back shooting his wife's CX4.

I'd forgotten all about it, but once mentioned I pulled the trigger without another thought.

Edited by ChileRelleno

Cool beans, bro.

With the warm weather we're getting up here I need to get out and play at the range some too.

Hopefully, cans will go Title 1 and you can hush that puppy up.

Edited by patriot
  • Like 2

I bought a CX4, 9mm fairly soon after they first came out. Love it! It does have a bit of a kick from that big bolt, but I really do enjoy it.

I also like having 3 rail choices, the retractable one under the barrel is a very nice feature, imo. I wish more carbines had one.  :up:

Enjoy!

• Like 1

I bought mine 6 months ago and still haven't shot it. I liked the fact that it could use the same mags as my 92s, so I have a nice 1-2 punch.

I already had a ton of mags for the 92 so I didn't need to buy any more for the storm, but I did buy 2 of the 34 rounders for the heck of it.

post-46572-0-25268700-1486863769_thumb.jpg

post-46572-0-69801500-1486863857_thumb.jpg

Edited by SHOTGUN MESSIAH
  • Like 3

I did dome minor work one a few years ago, just swapping some controls around (gotta love the ability to do that with it), and it is a very well designed and great shooting weapon. I would have gotten one at the time had it not been for the mags. I've never owned a Beretta of any kind, so I didn't want to have to spend a bunch of money on feeling good about how many mags I would have for it. If they made one take Glock mags I would have been all over it. Makes me wonder why Glock never came out with a carbine of some sort.

• Like 1

Cool beans, bro.

With the warm weather we're getting up here I need to get out and play at the range some too.

Hopefully, cans will go Title 1 and you can hush that puppy up.

i was just gonna say, how it sound ssuppressed?!  ha beat me to it!

only reasons havent gotten scorpion yetis its too expensive for what you getting, and the lack of mag commonality with anyting else....

• Like 2

the lack of mag commonality with anyting else....

That was the one commonality of my considerations today in choosing between several of the 9mm carbines available.

All of them required mags which I don't have, so mag costs, reliability and ruggedness was in play.

It finally boiled down to the price, I could afford to buy the CX4, mags, a case of ammo and stay within my budget.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1

Like I say, I haven't shot mine yet , but I have dismantled it and it is a very well built machine. The bolt is unbelievably over engineered, it is massive.

Everything about it feels very well built. Here is a link to a site that offers a lot of cool upgrades http://sierrapapacx4.com

Edited by SHOTGUN MESSIAH

It's a good firearm if on the pricey side.

Congrats on getting it.

I wouldn't call it pricey in comparison with the majority of other 9mm carbines.

I got it shipped for under $600.

Thanks, I'm always happy to get a new toy.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 2

It's a good firearm if on the pricey side.

Congrats on getting it.

I wouldn't call it pricey in comparison with the majority of other 9mm carbines.

I got it shipped for under $600.

Thanks, I'm always happy to get a new toy.

Thats a great price on that one, seen them go at twice the price so ya dun gud.

Best thing about getting a new rifle is that now you got to go shoot it a lot, 

Not a lot of arm twisting there

• Like 1

I bought one for my wife after I stole the AR I built her.

She likes it more than the AR and her only complaints are that the grip is very fat and the 30rd mags are impossible for her to load past 20 even with a mag loader.  I have to load for her which isn't a big deal.

I put a PA microdot on it with a 1/2" spacer, which brings the dot to a good height but unfortunately no co-witness.

She also likes the look of a barrel shroud so I put one on for her.  Yeah, not a fan but she wanted it.

I'm also not a huge fan of the trigger so I've considered replacing it with a Sierra Pappa. 

• Like 1

I'm a huge fan of the Beretta 92, and I have more 15 round mags than I can count. But I have huge banana hands and the thumbhole stock style grip on the storm isn't comfortable for me. Plus I have an Uzi SMG, and when you own one of those, no other 9mm carbine is possibly as cool.

I'm a huge fan of the Beretta 92, and I have more 15 round mags than I can count. But I have huge banana hands and the thumbhole stock style grip on the storm isn't comfortable for me. Plus I have an Uzi SMG, and when you own one of those, no other 9mm carbine is possibly as cool.

Modify that thing for your comfort.

I'm thinking of modifying the stock to a regular pistol grip, I like the look.

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1

Uzi's are nice but lets be real, a MP5 is the cream of the crop in 9mm carbines.

• Like 1

Uzi's are nice but lets be real, a MP5 is the cream of the crop in 9mm carbines.

Never liked the MP5 in any of its variants. Roller-delayed blowback is unnecessarily complex, and the ergonomics are terrible for me.

...and opinions are like assholes.

Edited by patriot

Sure if you got 40 grand to waste, 15 for an Uzi is bad enough

Modify that thing for your comfort.

I'm thinking of modifying the stock to a regular pistol grip, I like the look.

That's not bad but it kinda looks like shit. I'd almost go for a 9mm ar instead that takes Uzi mags, I have like 50 of those

Edited by dustindu4

...and opinions are like assholes.

So does that mean every time i fart I just had an opinion……I must have lots of opinions during the course of the day then... laugh.png

• Like 2