I HAD a long rant all worked up, but they ain't worth the aggravation!

Went to the burger joint for take out. Girl taking orders took several tries to get each item right. Patiently I walked her through, it took several tries. She sounded young and educated- just not competent to remember BURGER. ONION RINGS CHOCOLATE SHAKE..

They give me fries instead! Give the fries back and tell them ONION RINGS. They are polite and hand me another bag -OF FRIES!

Go inside, find a person - they go to get onion rings . They had to make a new batch.

5 min trip thru the drive in: 35 minuits!

I feel sorry for these snowflakes, they will melt at the slightest adversity.

I like subway but damn 10 plus bucks for a sandwich chips and drink is kind of ridiculous

Please stay in the city. Please.

City? I live in as far in the country as you can get in north Georgia

Pardon, please. I misread. My eyes said blocks, not bucks. Time for a bigger font on my phone.

$15 per hour will make them get every order perfect, give you a straw every time you order a drink, and you will get a complimentary napkin with every order.

Hello

Only thing is, it will be a machine / robot doing it then.

-Guido in TX

White liberal that melts at the first sign of anything they dissagree with.

Somehow I have a feeling that if you told a progressive liberal POC "Person Of Color"(because white is not a color,just like zero is not a number, 2+2=5, and illegal aliens are just immigrants without papers.)That they couldn't be a snowflake. You would be called a racist, given a lecture on inclusionism and maybe even a pamphlet about bullying .
  • Like 1

Well at least you didnt have to call 911 because they forgot your fries....

Call me a jerk, but I prefer to eat where the staff are white kids, I don't like non English speaking people trying to take my order.

Possible exception is the Chinese place I like.

BH 

Food for thought...and I KNOW a place that has served it.

Edited by patriot
  • Like 1

"Call me a jerk, but I prefer to eat where the staff are white kids, I don't like non English speaking people trying to take my order."

That makes two of us. The degradation of society seems to be accelerating. I get students in my classes from 16 through low 80's in age. Ethnic groups have patterns of behavior. The ones from the India/Pakistan region generally do not want to follow instructions and will try to exit early and make their own rules. Negro women are smarter than the men mostly but not by much. (That group has always been the last to finish written exams, missing the most answers and not being able to follow directions with multiple steps.) Asians are generally smart. Caucasians older than 30 do well up to 70 or so. The Hispanics are a mixed bag.

I prepare my own food at home. Cheaper, healthier and I do not worry about a SJW planting something on my burger.

• Like 3

So now these #!*^ snowflakes are going to hold "Not My" President Day rallies.

I'm simply amazed that this many people can all be so clueless and brainwashed about all the crap that Obama got away with, and what OUR President is actually doing now.

I do feel strongly that Trump needs to stay the hell off Twitter, and have solid evidence in-hand before he goes off about something. He's losing the propaganda war, quickly and badly. :wacko:

• Like 1

So now these #!*^ snowflakes are going to hold "Not My" President Day rallies.

I'm simply amazed that this many people can all be so clueless and brainwashed about all the crap that Obama got away with, and what OUR President is actually doing now.

I do feel strongly that Trump needs to stay the hell off Twitter, and have solid evidence in-hand before he goes off about something. He's losing the propaganda war, quickly and badly. wacko.png

Its no easy task for the right to win the propaganda fight in America when the left owns Hollywood controls most of the media and uses our schools to brainwash the youth.

Edited by Zombieland
  • Like 1