This is ridiculous!

Licensing and registration of most modern guns, parts, kits, etc.

http://app.leg.wa.gov/billsummary?BillNumber=1387&Year=2017

If it passes, they can kiss my ass!

No, they might find a way to like it, just take your unregistered modern guns, unregistered parts, unregistered kits, and money elsewhere ;) Utah and Montana sound fairly free.

We actually have a pretty strong gun culture in Washington State.

Trump appointed one of our state legislators to his cabinet so, they think that they have better odds now.

They are lucky that they live where they do and that I am not king. They would be banished.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

We actually have a pretty strong gun culture in Washington State.

Trump appointed one of our state legislators to his cabinet so, they think that they have better odds now.

They are lucky that they live where they do and that I am not king. They would be banished.

From here at least, it seems like those from the South are moving in and voting to erode freedoms. We have some of that here from the North as well. Luckily, enough of those seeking refuge from that erosion are coming too.

This is ridiculous!

Licensing and registration of most modern guns, parts, kits, etc.

http://app.leg.wa.gov/billsummary?BillNumber=1387&Year=2017

If it passes, they can kiss my ass!

No, they might find a way to like it, just take your unregistered modern guns, unregistered parts, unregistered kits, and money elsewhere wink.png Utah and Montana sound fairly free.

Hell no! Appeasement and fleeing lets them win. That's a coward's move. I'm responsible for my state and I am staying.

Luckily, enough of those seeking refuge from that erosion are coming too.

That describes me and the wife. Pennsylvania was becoming untenable. Surrounded by non free states and with an all Dem .gov and court system it seemed like it was just a matter of time before the "infringements" began. Plus the taxes on property and everything else were getting ridiculous..

Glad to be in the South amongst like minded folks.

When God made me born a Yankee he was teasing.

Edited by DaveM
  • Like 1

That's a coward's move.

Call it what you will. There are many ways to combat tyranny and one is to take your money and property and go else ware if you can.

If I'm holding a pair of two's and I know the other guy has three of a kind and an ace up his sleeve I don't keep raising.

Besides, it's a lot easier shoveling wind than snow.

• Like 1

Just like many other states, unfortunately.

One or two major cities screwing everything up for everyone else.

yes same situation in Oregon plus whatever shit they get away with in Washington they impose on Oregonians the following year

we had great gun laws in Oregon until the anti's assault started hard core a couple years ago

That's a coward's move.

Call it what you will. There are many ways to combat tyranny and one is to take your money and property and go else ware if you can.

If I'm holding a pair of two's and I know the other guy has three of a kind and an ace up his sleeve I don't keep raising.

Many good points. Also, fighting a fight just to be one of few in that fight while vastly outdumbered is not wise. Life it short, live it free, even if it means seeking refuge from tyranny. I'd rather be a free coward ;)

• Like 1

That's a coward's move.

Many good points. Also, fighting a fight just to be one of few in that fight while vastly outdumbered is not wise. Life it short, live it free, even if it means seeking refuge from tyranny. I'd rather be a free coward wink.png

What they said...  Life's too short.  I know that's easy to say from a relatively free state, but most of us had ancestors to whom leaving an oppressive state for a more free locale seemed like a good idea.  Most of the places that mine left, that I know of, I would not choose to return to.  That includes Washington State.

Edited by Netpackrat
  • Like 1

I FLED Maryland! There was no possible way to continue to live in that hell hole! It is over $2,000 a month cheaper to live in Texas!

The re-distribution of MY 'wealth' to those who will never work a good day's work in their entire lives would have bankrupted me in just a few more years.

Those of you who are young enough to fight the good fight, I salute you! Check the Maryland Shooter's Forum, they fight behind 'enemy' lines!

ME? I relocated to FREE AMERICA! i am a happy 'Born again Texan'.

Thank a merciful GOD that I no longer am trapped in a "majority minority" County in a State that treats Caucasians as second class citizens with total disdain and outright HATRED!

• Like 2