• 3 weeks later...

You guys might have me convinced to give "Dude, I'm a..." another chance. I only liked him in Rivers Edge and Dennis Hopper and Krispen Glover played a big part in that. I tolerated him in Devils Advocate, but Al Pacino did the heavy lifting in that. He's one of those actors that can't disappear into a role. Keanu, and Tom Cruise are great examples.

Cruise is a dick. I have a friend who was on the Nimitz when they filmed Top Gun. He told me stories about most of the Hollyweird crew being cool and respectful....except Cruise. He was a "big shot" and better than all the squids. He even tried to get into a secure area of the ship past an armed Marine and got all pissy because the Marine wouldn't let him pass. 

• Like 1

Both Wick movies are good, very good.

I wont go to a theater, refuse to feed hollyweird to that extent, but will pluck either out of a Redbox for a dollar eventually.

Here is a review, this guy knows his movies and I trust his opinion about them just from experience.