No, I'm actually not, because I don't carry a rifle or shotgun slung up or even in the car.

My pistol is always with me and better than nothing, but is a losing proposition in a fight with a rifle.

Looks like an AR pistol or rifle without a buttstock.

Probably end up shooting himself the way most wanna be "Thugs" shoot. :lol:

Would be funny if a whole line of vehicles with Trump bumper stickers would pull up in the parking lot. :lolol:

Don't let my bumper nuts accidentally fall into your mouth while your back there removing my Trump sticker, Raheem. haha.gif 

Let's see him do a mag change while keeping his eyes forward. My guess is he would miss the magwell altogether. It easy thinking your a bad ass while holding an assault rifle. It's another thing altogether to be a bad ass with an assault rifle.

• Like 5

Yes I do believe she is ready.  She is more ready than most of us.  And her husband is even more ready than she is.

A gunfight isn't a contest to see who can change mags faster.  The fight will be over before he needs to change mags.

Never underestimate your enemy.  Odds are that you can change mags faster than him.  Odds are that you can clear a malf faster than him.  Odds are that you are in every way more proficient than him with a firearm.

None of that matters if he shoots you before you even know there is a threat. 

This piece of shit is just an example of what's out there.  Take it seriously or don't. 

• Like 4

No underestimation meant. My point is there is a vast difference between running a gun and shooting a gun. Many people who shoot, do just that they shoot at stationary objects that do not shoot back! I know I struggled with doing basic AR functions under duress.

If that is my enemy, I gotta say I feel pretty safe.

Lets see…idiot is filming himself with his cellphone in one hand while coming at me with a gun and then appears to trip over a blue banner at the end.

We should all be so lucky to have this idiot as an enemy.

I'm not so sure this vid is even legit, not saying that there are not idiots like this, but this seems a little phony to me. 

Personally, I would be more worried about that dingbat lose cannon nurse…accidentally bump into her at the grocery store and she comes off the rails and starts shooting.

I think she is wound up a bit too tight .Reminds me of one of my ex'slaugh.png

Edited by SHOTGUN MESSIAH

Well.....

Threatening people with a firearm in hand could result in one less thug bitching about the election.

Or

One less thug committing crimes.

Or

One less thug defrauding welfare

Or

one less thug knocking up all the hood rats in the neighborhood

Or

One less thug slinging dope

Or

One less democrat vote

The list is long

BH 

• Like 3

Yack yack yack. It is the FIRST ACCURATE shot that counts. If you are worried about changing mags,forget it. It will be all over by then. If NOT, how unaware of your surroundings must you be, to find yourself surrounded like that?

I sincerely doubt that anyone on that many drugs could hit the broad side of a barn.If he shoots YOU, he was most likely aiming at someone on the other side of the street!

Well look at the situation as a learning experience.

Had the guy going into the store had his head on a swivel by habit as some do, then picking up on those clowns would have been easy if unsettling long before first words passed.

So decisions are already in play and "a plan to kill anyone you meet" in motion. Not my theory, one from a wise man that survived where most would not.

Whatever happens next the thug is behind the curve.

Or not, but if it's worked out ahead of time that's about the best you will get out of this cause a rifle pegs the threat meter.

Shit I hate having to think about this shit dont yall?

• Like 1

If the citizen this thug threatened is a CCW holder, the citizen demonstrated extraordinary restraint.

Well it depends on when the CCW recognizes the threat. 

If it is at a point AFTER the rifle has been drawn and at the ready then restraint is the best bet and quick wits called into action. 

Seriously a thug with an open trunk while eyeballing you better set off all kinds of alarms, but we know folks like to pretend all is well in particular when all is anything but well.

If I had to pick a point of failure it was while the guy was gassing up the vehicle and not notice this oddity. Glad it was not the dude's last mistake. Of course like I said just a training exercise.

Mathis' point is serious cannon. He has a crap ton of them worth heeding.

Well, seems like a perfectly good bullet catcher to me.  I hope that this Oxygen Thief stops robbing others of life sustaining O2 very soon.  I believe that was a threat and a threat with a firearm.  I would think he would already have been arrested.....but I am probably wrong.  Hope someone does the right thing soon....

And that's why you need to shoot him 6 times, at least. wink.png

45ACP

Because having to shoot twice is just silly

BH

Howabout 14 times? http://www.policemag.com/channel/patrol/articles/2012/02/shots-fired-skokie-illinois-08-25-2008.aspx Being able to shoot more than 7 times is nice.

The Officer did a great job, he went home healthy and happy.

I just wonder, when he rounded the bend and the bad guy was already out of his car, if the Officer could have either attacked him using the car, or threw it in reverse to get some distance? Just wondering, not criticizing the Officer.

(I imagine it's against station policy to run over a suspect, though.)