No thanks. Not my kinda girl.

Good on her for being fit and happy.

I was wondering why this chick kept showing up on Youtube. I never bothered to watch until now.

+1 I need sometj ing to hang on to. I mean I like a full figured woman. Looks much better when a chick has actual hips. And no thigh gap, that's just gross.

I was wondering why this chick kept showing up on Youtube. I never bothered to watch until now.

+1 I need sometj ing to hang on to. I mean I like a full figured woman. Looks much better when a chick has actual hips. And no thigh gap, that's just gross.
Is it true sir, that you have really examined woman, for science? Edited by Sim_Player

Is it true sir, that you have really examined woman, for science?

Yes I have. Examined women. Closely for science only of course. I've found a betty boot figure of about 5'8" and 160-180 pounds and size 6 or 8 is About perfect.

• Like 1
  • 11 months later...

Is it true sir, that you have really examined woman, for science?

Yes I have. Examined women. Closely for science only of course. I've found a betty boot figure of about 5'8" and 160-180 pounds and size 6 or 8 is About perfect.

I just remembered something... I was at a restaurant one time, sitting by a window, and a lady had pulled in to a parking spot right outside. I didn't see her get out of the car, but she was checking the straps holding the bicycle to the rooftop rack on the car. She was rather nice looking and her "bicycle outfit" left little to the imagination.  :D

Then she turned around and I got a better look at her hands and face... she must have been in her early 60's!  :wacko:

I was quite a bit younger at the time, and it was quite unsettling! If the same thing happened today, probably wouldn't bother me so much.  ;)

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...