Left Activist Federal Judges Trample 2nd Amendment

Came across this article today. Clear and incisive, it gets right to the heart of the origin and meaning of the 2nd Amendment, and exposes the efforts of left activist judges who legislate from the bench to undermine our most basic constitutional freedoms.

http://www.newsmax.com/MichaelShannon/amendment-constitution-scotus-militia/2017/02/24/id/775439/

• Like 6

Damned good read Mike. Thanks for posting.

I am sick of these black robed leftists trying to impose their interpretation of our rights on us.

The United States Constitution is not a "living document". It's a fucking contract!

If they break the contract they best be prepared to deal with the consequences.

Edited by DaveM
  • Like 5

If they break the contract they best be prepared to deal with the consequences.

What consequences? They are appointed for life and can't be "voted out." Show me one judge at a Federal level who has ever "faced the consequences."

• Like 3

Yep!  There in rests a major Constitutional flaw.  How this would be corrected may be beyond the ability of the present Congress and President?  But ... there are other ways to present "pressures" for a loonie toonie Judge or other "appointed for life" august personage to consider retirement?

Slippery slope.

I think Judge Scalia faced the ultimate consequences for standing up the power base that actually runs the world?  Folks in his position have access to 24/7/365 medical care far beyond the likes of mortal men.  Also there are many unanswered questions on how his death was handled.

HB of CJ;  retired paramedic and registered nurse who used to know kinda how things worked when a person croaked since I was unfortunately involved in such lots of time.  Part of the job.  For him to die as he did and the aftermath simply does not add up.  Just me.  Respectfully.  sad.png

Edited by HB for ww or sp.

Edited by HB of CJ
  • Like 4

I have been saying for 8 years that after bho leaves it is going to get very interesting. What we know about the happenings are not even a scratch on the surface. I think Judge Scalia's situation was just one of the more obvious things. I won't be surprised.

• Like 2
  • 11 months later...

Respectfully. ...

Hot shot top lawyers and appointed judges probably share the same connections.  Perks.  Getaway destinations.  Horses.  Country clubs.   Sailboats.  Fine wine.  Fine dining.  Private jets. Beautiful on call women.  Private security.  Chauffeurs.  Possibly their life style is comparable to the rich and famous ... because they are probably very close to being such?

How can they afford such on their low federal salaries?

To me there seems a major disconnect FROM the low life ordinary USA Citizens.  The non august higher ups in their own mind's eye probably do not cook their own meals, drive their own cars, make their own beds, clean their own estates, groom their own horses and maintain their own yachts.  They probably do not know the cost of gas or the price of good bread.

Somewhere along their careers they get selfish?   Liberal?  How?

Term limits for appointed Judges?  Out with the old, in with the new?  There is a danger of that.  What can be legally done to convince the very old stodgy judges to retire?  Or to even resign?  Is there any process in place like peer review?  Is peer review appropriate?  How about citizen review?  Public shunning?  How much legal moral pressure can be applied?

Dunno that.

• Like 2

That Kenyan bastard is a commie. He stacked the courts and military with commies. This is all coming to light now as the commie roaches are being exposed after attempting a coup on a sitting president. The MSM is also 99% commie and are spinning the failed coup as a nothing burger.

We all know how this would be dealt with else where. That’s how it needs to be dealt with here and the commie judges need to be among the first to go. The commies are counting on the decades of law abiding citizens of doing nothing while they wipe their asses with the Constitution. Remember the deluge of crimes that were committed in the last eight years.

If that psychotic bitch had managed to cheat her way in this would all be academic. They were counting on that. Surprise!

• Like 3

The Courts are OUT OF CONTROLL. They have removed the middle class. Rich people have lawyers on retainer. Poor people have legal aid  -  the middle class has NO REAL REPRESENTATION IN ANY COURT IN AMERICA!  Few working people can afford to take off from work, and pay $$$$$ for a lawyer.

• Like 1