Saiga 20 extended mags

I have been keeping an eye on the CSSPECS site http://stores.csspecs.com/saiga-20-gauge-10rd/��as they are expected to be releasing 10 round metal mags very soon.

You can put your name on their wait list.

I have not been able to find any larger than 5 round lately and those seem to be sold out now.

Yep, as stated above. CSS specs mags are great. We threw the clear S20 mags out. Useless.

• 4 weeks later...

Currently, the only other S20 mag I'd spend my money on would be a factory 5 rounder. 

The S20 isn't a common firearm, and honestly, post ban - that CSSSPECS is devoting production time to S20 mags is a testament to their commitment to the platform, and to their customers.

IMHO, they're worth the wait.  

Mike

i got my gun new and it came with 2 -2 3/4 mags i have changed out a lot of stuff tring to get the gun to work right and it still does not. i took it to a shop and they worked on it and they said its working good. so i went to get it and the 13 round magizine was missing. so they said they would not charge me for working on the gun. i just looked at the gun and its marked 76 so thats a 3 inch shell and thats why i have been having problems. they dont make the 3 inch ones any more. if your gun is for the 3 inch shells i would sell it. save you the pain.

i got my gun new and it came with 2 -2 3/4 mags i have changed out a lot of stuff tring to get the gun to work right and it still does not. i took it to a shop and they worked on it and they said its working good. so i went to get it and the 13 round magizine was missing. so they said they would not charge me for working on the gun. i just looked at the gun and its marked 76 so thats a 3 inch shell and thats why i have been having problems. they dont make the 3 inch ones any more. if your gun is for the 3 inch shells i would sell it. save you the pain.

All of the S20s can accept 3"/76mm shells. There's no such thing as a 2 3/4" / 70mm S20.

The issue is that you have to run shell length specific mags for the S20, unlike the S12. 2 3/4" / 70mm mags for those shells and 3" / 76mm for those. The S20s are also more finicky with ammo, needing higher power shells to ensure cycling.

Sounds like the shop stole your 13rd clear mag.....

Edited by towerofpower93