Saiga 7.62 Price

Can someone give me an idea of what a new unconverted Saiga 7.62 goes for if one can be located?

Can someone give me an idea what a converted Saiga 7.62 goes for qith quality parts and the Warsaw type stock?

You can get your own by going to Armslist. Only you can price your gun. I'm gonna low ball you and say sanctions are gonna end, and offer you 300. You may have 1500 into it with tac lights and laser designators.

In general forums don't like to be used.for value judgment. It's subjective and kinda "dumbs down" the forum from constructive knowledge sharing.

Or. Go into pawn shop ask what they give ya for it. Politely decline and list on Armslist for 2-3x what they offer...

I saw a new in box Saiga yesterday at a local gun show for $1200. Seller told me probably never be any more imported because it's too easy to make them full auto, only takes couple of minutes. Typical bull shit sellers who don't know shit. Scammer.

Edited by Spikester
  • Like 3
  • 4 weeks later...