Is this forum ALIVE? WHY SUCH LITTLE ACTIVITY?

Yep.  Most all of us have pretty much done what has been done.  No new Saigas.  Also consider right now the firearms industry as a whole may be in quite a correction.  Combine everything and you will notice most all the gun forums have a low activity rate.  Bummer.  :(

• Like 1

Well, maybe I'm the only one who likes it like this. I don't miss all of the same utterly stupid threads over and over. Remember the endless flow of "Gunfixer plug didn't make my Saiga run" threads. And then the "low brass kit" threads. Yeah, be careful what you wish for.

ETA: Besides, the way it is it seems to have whittled down to long time true Saiga enthusiasts. I'm happy with that.

• Like 3

Anyone ever notice the general consensus on other gun forums on Saiga 12s is that they suck? No one really mentions them unless they are asking what theirs is worth because they want to sell it. I definitely don't have the same opinion, my S12 has been amazing. Just something I have noticed after reading alot of different forums.

Here's hoping that this is just the lull before the storm. A hurricane of cheap imports that hits the market like a tsunami and brings back the 'happy times'.

A man can DREAM can't he?

• Like 1

Anyone ever notice the general consensus on other gun forums on Saiga 12s is that they suck? No one really mentions them unless they are asking what theirs is worth because they want to sell it. I definitely don't have the same opinion, my S12 has been amazing. Just something I have noticed after reading alot of different forums.

I agree that most of the forums have been tame lately, but I am with Vance on the S12. Mine have run almost flawlessly since completion. Both have the same parts and only the furniture is different. I was so proud the day at the river shooting clays after a little tweaking how three of us were able to pull double hits on the same clays consistently. I therefore believe if it ain't broke don't mess with it to find another problem to solve. All I have learned over the years about the S12 came from the fine, knowledgeable, helpful and what I would describe as professional firearm experts on this forum. Maybe you all don't have your own firearm businesses, although some should because of the experience I learned from others here. For this I thank each and everyone of you who have contributed to my enjoyment with the Saiga over the years and the almost lifetime supply of 12 gauge ammo I managed to acquire to feed my little beast. Thanks guys, I couldn't have done it without you.

• Like 2

this forum is alive ….it's just we have all been busy making crank calls to a guy that drew on brother barefoot ben…..021.gif 021.gif 021.gif

I still use an old rotary dial phone so it takes me a better part of the day to make just 5 crank calls….haha.gif

Edited by SHOTGUN MESSIAH
  • Like 4