Hello

Big Chief and crew frequently slip pro-2A tee-shirts past the show's producers and / or network goobs.

Farm Truck has shown / stated that he doesn't race without heat ("because they don't make a .46...")

-Guido in TX

• Like 1

I really like the Challenger Gas Monkey is building. I hope it wins.

Except they didn't build it, they farmed it out to their race crew.

Exactly....and based on the previews, Richard is going to try and weasel out of driving. If Richard drives, like they agreed upon, Justin will drag his ass in the Crow. 

I so want to see Chief kick Richard's arrogant ass.

405 BUILDS their cars. They don't buy them. BIG difference.

I used to watch F&L but Richard got on my nerves after awhile. He's too much of a 'Look @ ME! Look @ ME! ' kind of guy.

The guys in 405 seem much more personable.

Hello

Big Chief and crew frequently slip pro-2A tee-shirts past the show's producers and / or network goobs.

Farm Truck has shown / stated that he doesn't race without heat ("because they don't make a .46...")

-Guido in TX

They did the one episode where they shot bowling balls out of a home made cannon at a junk car. That was pretty awesome.

Big chief and murder Nova also used to build power lines back when the show first started.

I love Street Outlaws,watch it all the time. Also watch Diesel Brothers,but not nearly as much.I hope Richard gets drug like a muthafug.He's alright I guess,he just seems to be all about the $$$ aspect of it, which is fine. He just doesn't seem like he's willing to get his hands dirty building anything,he just pays someone to do it. Something tells he knows little more than I do when it comes to cars, which isn't alot. Chief,Shawn and crew know cars/motors top to bottom,actually build them with their own hands, and seem to genuinely love what they do.  

• Like 1

Me too patriot, but it was worth it to see Justin tree Richard's ringer.  I couldn't help but think back to the down fall of Red Jacket Firearms when they showed the tribute to Aaron from Gas Monkey's beginnings in the show to now....wouldn't surprise me if in the end they meet the same fate. What a douche.

Hello

Richard got drug not only on the track, but morally and ethically as well. Chief pretty much made him look like a weasel. And a loser.

While all that was going on, over on the high road, Farm Truck, AZN, and Aaron demonstrated the true spirit of racing (and manly honor) during their competitions.

Pretty certain we'll be seeing much more of these matchups. Hopefully with Richard in a fire suit. Chief better drive defensively.

-Guido in TX

• Like 1

I love Street Outlaws,watch it all the time. Also watch Diesel Brothers,but not nearly as much.I hope Richard gets drug like a muthafug.He's alright I guess,he just seems to be all about the $$$ aspect of it, which is fine. He just doesn't seem like he's willing to get his hands dirty building anything,he just pays someone to do it. Something tells he knows little more than I do when it comes to cars, which isn't alot. Chief,Shawn and crew know cars/motors top to bottom,actually build them with their own hands, and seem to genuinely love what they do.  

Seems to me that Richard and Dennis hold the record for fastest time in the CANNONBALL EXPRESS.  If you didn't know that's the coast to coast car race?  Just sayin'