Well funny how things happen. Just getting home from a family get together and my brother in law shows up in a 2014 camaro with 3400 miles on it in mint condition. Yes, 3400! As the evening passes he tells me that he regrets having bought the car because he never drives it and wants someone to take it off his hands. All he wants is the balance owed paid off. You guys can imagine where this went. Long story short, I'm getting a very small car loan monday.

I've got a 2010 Camaro SS. You'll LOVE it. You've got a keeper. The LS motors seem to last forever.

My '01 suburban has 281k on the original engine and trans. Still runs great and it would not surprise me if the engine lasted another 100k miles. I maintain it reasonably well.

• Like 2

We used to rent PT Cruisers.  Nice with lots of head room.  Slow but OK.  Actually on the short list but we got used smaller SUVs instead.

Have you considered waiting in line for a DEMON?  :) :)

But I wonder how big the rudder is.  And the head room.  I sit tall in the saddle.