Slow Motion Vid of R&R Mag Fed Shotgun in Action!

Saw video of the open version this morning, quality was low but this gun runs like a raped ape. I hope to have a better video soon. Robert will have it at the Rattle Snake (Tri-cities) shotgun match the last Sunday of April.

Doug

I've often wondered why so many firearms and motorsports guys know how a raped ape runs. I may need to find different people to hang out with.

Oh dang. I had no idea there was a match then. That's only an hour from me. I am no where near ready, but I clearly need to get on their mailing list.

If you make a "firearm" version with a 10" barrel and no stock I don't think I'll be able to resist.

It's already done, the back plate comes off with 2 pins and he has a no stock plate that attaches in it's place.  Should be available same time as the regular guns.

Doug

• Like 1

If you make a "firearm" version with a 10" barrel and no stock I don't think I'll be able to resist.

It's already done, the back plate comes off with 2 pins and he has a no stock plate that attaches in it's place.  Should be available same time as the regular guns.

Doug

Damn you.

https://practiscore.com/rattlesnake-shotgun-match-ewpsa/register

This is the link to register. Robert Wright and I are on squad 8, stop by and say hello.

Doug

Thanks but I will be at a wedding about 30 minutes from there on the 29th. It would have been fun, and I would enjoy meeting you and having Robert wince at the sight of my gun.

Looks like all their other matches for the season are already full too. 

Here is link to my facebook page with some new video of the Open version of the Wright 12.  The barrel is easy to change in just a few minutes.  Robert is taking orders for the first 50 guns.  Well 49, one is mine!

Doug

https://www.facebook.com/douglas.hartley.581/posts/10154818737563557?notif_t=like&notif_id=1492799293285934

• Like 1