Well, they warned all the surrounding villages first. Have to make sure there isn't any "collateral damage" for the press to get hold of, ya know...

Makes me wonder if any ISIS fighters were still in their holes there when the bomb hit.

What was the large bomb we dropped on bin Laden when he was supposedly up in the mountains? I thought that was the first MOAB deployment?!  unsure.png

ETA: Nevermind... They dropped the BLU-82 "Daisy Cutter" on Tora Bora while trying to vaporized Bin Laden and company. It's "only" 15,000 lbs. of explosive, not 21,000 lbs.

Edited by Ronin38
  • Like 1

Obviously we don't know the details, but here's how it should have been done:

At 1:30AM local time an AC-130 arrives over the tunnel complex, orbitting above the range of shoulder-fired missiles, with a kill box covering every exit. 

Make the call warning the surrounding villages that they have one hour to evacuate before the MOAB is dropped.

Call weapons free for the AC-130 on anything that moves in the kill box.  Tell the crew they are to expend all ordnance.  Nothing as big as a gnat is allowed to escape.

At 2:25AM local time AC-130 exits the airspace over the target.

At 2:30AM local the MOAB detonates.

• Like 5

What a YUUUUGE bada BOOOOOM!

I hope they learned not to fuck with U.S. now, but probably not.

YEAH! Fried sandmonkey!

It looks like the cameraman could have been a bit farther away. The shockwave almost knocked him on his ass. I'll bet he's been hearing nothing but WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO since it dropped.

Anyone want to bet the President will have to do it again?

https://youtu.be/i9H50tHiHjs

Edited by patriot

Oh look, the special snowflakes on the left don't like the fact that Fox News celebrated the use of our biggest bomb against terrorists with patriotic music.

It hurts their delicate sensibilities that America still has the ability and the will to kil our enemies.  But of course the left hates America as much as the camel fuckers do.

Hey, watching the lefties heads explode just makes it even better.

So Fuck You liberals.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-friends-uses-toby-keith-soundtrack-mother-bombs-explosion-153854051.html

Edited by Darth Saigus
  • Like 4

Death Toll now up to 96 as they start sifting through the crater. 032.gif

We'll never know the total.  Some will be burried too deep to find.  And I hope, really hope, that some are still trapped down there, slowly suffocating and dying of thirst.

• Like 3

I was thinking that when they were having their big parade, everybody's pretty much all in the same place. It would be a strategy... I mean "tragedy" if one of their nukes had an accident or something.  wink.png

Say, like the casing being seriously ruptured by a stream of fast-moving metal?

I mean "tragedy" if one of their nukes had an accident or something.  wink.png

"I don't know what happened! I was cleaning it and it just went off!"

Edited by YOT
  • Like 2