It was "Earth Day" Saturday. I hope everyone remembered to celebrate!

I was going to burn a tire, but the glorification of Gaia and her creation, Earth was so important to me that I forgot completely, instead focusing on chores around the house.

I think I'l barbecue outside today, cut down some vegetation, and maybe spray an asphalt/toluene mixture from spray cans using butane propellant under my car into the open air.

Man, that undercoating STINKS! It'll make you stupid if you breathe too much of it.....

...and used some wasp spray. (Neurotoxin)

I think I'll go drive around just for the hell of it in my 400+HP sports car burning premium fuel.

What did you do to celebrate "Earth Day"?

Edited by patriot

Also Lenins or Stalins birthday?  Very convenient.

Edit: ... did absolutely nothing notable or important.  The Earth was here a long time before people.  It will be here a long time after people are gone.  The Earth Shall Abide.

Edited by HB of CJ
  • Like 1

Fuck earth day...  We got together with my brother and his family for birthday dinner, and afterwards I shot my first rifle (now suppressed) that I received on that day 33 years previous, at the hillside, trees, etc.  Previous to that we ran a shit-ton of gas through my '73 pickup that our dad bought new, pulling a big ass trailer.

sav22-3.jpg

• Like 2

I got into the Easter basket too much & then got the runs. :wacko:

Used cheap TP to clean up too, so probably a tree and 1/2 went down the pipes along with at least 25 gallons of flush water. wink.png

Suck on that, environment pukes. 011.gif

• Like 1

Shot 7 and nicked an 8th squirrel that have raised havoc on the birdfeeders.  Pelting them with the good old Red Rider wasn't working anymore.

It's nice being able to use landowner status to determine when small game/pest control is needed. 

Eco-terrorism is so much fun!  So is donating high speed precious metals to animals!haha.gif

• Like 2

Once your pull all the bird shot out of them, Squirrels are very yummy.  Goldie the Yellow Lab got one, I got two.  Used a .177 Spring Gun.  Years ago.

I wonder if Earth Day is just another failed Commie inspired fake holiday to try to get the unwashed masses to think and go Commie?  Didn't work did it?

Well, these squirrels are going to feed the raspberry patch.  The patch was getting kinda hungry, as it's been 8 years since the dead sturgeon washed up.  Been too busy lately for skinning and cooking, as jury duty and Finding Neverland have been taking all my time.  Gotta go to court in 1/2 hour!

• Like 1