Looks like JAIL for 5-0 and Politicians who pull this shit in TEXAS! The House has passed JAIL TIME for ignoring Federal Law. Misdemeanor and up to 6mos. for protecting criminal invaders! Bill already passed Senate, Gov. to sign - September 1 this shit of protecting foreign criminals from deportation of Federal Jail will stop!

• Like 6

Is this a Texas Law punishing criminals who break Texas Law?  Or is it a Texas law that punishes criminals who break Federal Law?

Yep ... might be a great distinction.  What exactly does this law do?  A short summary would be nice.

Maybe it is time to up and move from SW OR to the hill country of NE Texas!

This is Texas sticking our thumb in the eye of liberal assholes that think we should be California!

The law will make it a crime with a 6 months jail sentence to harbor illegals by refusing ICE detainers. Applies to Police and Politicians

. Sanctuary my ASS! We don't cotton to that shit here.

• Like 1

9th circuit is about to get their comeuppance. I do not see it surviving the next 4 years without MAJOR changes. At the very least it will be split into 2 or more Courts, and the liberal assholes (78% of the time they are overridden by higher Courts) will be spread out to the point they are minorities in the new Courts.

This is Texas sticking our thumb in the eye of liberal assholes that think we should be California!

The law will make it a crime with a 6 months jail sentence to harbor illegals by refusing ICE detainers. Applies to Police and Politicians

. Sanctuary my ASS! We don't cotton to that shit here.

Hello GOB

Don't forget about sherrifs, like "Sanctuary" Sally Hernandez from Travis County (Austin.)

And our newly elected Demonrat self-proclaimed lawbreaker Ed Gonzales from here in Harris County (Houston)

I just wonder who put Joe Strauss' head in a vice to convince him to bring this bill to a vote.

-Guido in TX

• Like 1

9th circuit is about to get their comeuppance. I do not see it surviving the next 4 years without MAJOR changes. At the very least it will be split into 2 or more Courts, and the liberal assholes (78% of the time they are overridden by higher Courts) will be spread out to the point they are minorities in the new Courts.

Something has got to be very wrong when a circuit court needs to be overturned so damn often. WHY hasn't this issue been fixed already?!  smh...

I dearly hope the Trump Administration does take action on this farcical "court."