Europe travel alert...Terrorism threat...ISIS and al-Qa’ida

Hello

The ACLU just came out with a "travel advisory" for Texas, due to the recent legislation to incarcerate individuals (including LEO's) that circumvent immigration law.

"Gee, honey, seems Texas may be getting somewhat safer, what do 'ya say we change our holiday destination to....hell, Dearborn, Michigan maybe?" That's an ACLU approved location!

-Guido in TX

• Like 1

The thing of it is right now we are experiencing the calm before the storm.  Beethoven's 6th comes to mind.  The Pastoral.  Gets very interesting very fast.  Fashion your seat belts, it is going to be a bumpy ride.

Wheels within wheels within wheels.  We will probably NEVER find out the truth behind the FBI Director being fired.  We will never find out the truth as to how bad things may get with the USA embedded terrorists

Keep an open eye.  What might happen will be totally different than what is planned or assumed to happen by us.  I for one refuse to change my activities of daily living.  Nor should I.  But ... a heightened sense.

• Like 2

The thing of it is right now we are experiencing the calm before the storm.  Beethoven's 6th comes to mind.  The Pastoral.  Gets very interesting very fast.  Fashion your seat belts, it is going to be a bumpy ride.

Wheels within wheels within wheels.  We will probably NEVER find out the truth behind the FBI Director being fired.  We will never find out the truth as to how bad things may get with the USA embedded terrorists

Keep an open eye.  What might happen will be totally different than what is planned or assumed to happen by us.  I for one refuse to change my activities of daily living.  Nor should I.  But ... a heightened sense.

Benny Hillls "Yackity Sax" comes to mind