It looks like it will be over soon (in the next day or so). I know these Jurors have to be ready for this to end. It has been going on for a couple of weeks and the prosecution has a dump truck load worth of dirt dumped out on her. The decision to convict must be unanimous though, which scares me a bit. There is always one sucker idiot in every group. She has gotten away with a lot for a very long time and I hope justice is finally served.

An excellent idea.  Stocks.  We toured Williamsburg Virginia eons ago in 1981 and they had three, (3) of them set up in the Village Square.  Dinky, medium and large.  You could put yourself into one.  The locking mechanism and locks were removed.  Adjustable restraints.

Very non comfy bending from the waist with your neck and wrists tightly held.   Can you image three, (3) days?  Pissing yourself, Shitting yourself.  No food.  Just a little water to make it worse.  Villagers throwing cow shit and rotten tomatoes at you.  Sounds fine today.  :)

• Like 1

GUILTY!!!  18 counts.  Now what?

18 hours community service and an apology letter.

With credit for "service" already given and a waiver on the apology.

I expect a slap on the wrist and it'll all be swept under the carpet, followed by an appointment to a very cushy .gov job.

Would you expect anything else in this case? Trash protect their own.

• Like 1