Mine doesn't snore, she freaking talks all night!!!! When we first got married I would stay up all night because she would be "at work" in her dreams. Non-stop full length conversations. Now, I don't care. I just go to sleep.

• Like 1

My friend's wife has talking nightmares about small harms coming to other people. It's a window into what she cares about. Things like the old lady next door stumbling. "Oh no Mrs. blank! let me help you up."  I went on a few trips with her before they were married and hearing her sleep talk was rather endearing. Everyone in the room learned sooner or later what things she was concerned about on our behalves.

Edited by GunFun

My wife is choosing her first pistol.

So far she likes the hk vp9. But is still looking. And for someone wanting something smaller then full size she keeps moving to full size in 9mm. (Makes buying ammo cheaper, since i reload 9)

My wife shoots full size much better than compacts. I think it has a lot to do with more to hold onto and less snap. If they will carry off body or simply use it as a night stand gun I think it is a great idea.

Well its officially down to vp9 or xd mod2.

• Like 1

Mine doesn't snore, she freaking talks all night!!!! When we first got married I would stay up all night because she would be "at work" in her dreams. Non-stop full length conversations. Now, I don't care. I just go to sleep.

Youtube it!

• Like 2

My friend's wife has talking nightmares about small harms coming to other people. It's a window into what she cares about. Things like the old lady next door stumbling. "Oh no Mrs. blank! let me help you up."  I went on a few trips with her before they were married and hearing her sleep talk was rather endearing. Everyone in the room learned sooner or later what things she was concerned about on our behalves.

The talking in the sleep thing really scares me. It's just creepy. I'll take snoring over that. I had an ex that did it (loudly) and it always startled me. She ended up startling me so badly once that I elbowed her in the head really hard. She woke up furious.

shes either nuts or fuckin your boss, hate to break the news to you

the talking in the sleep thing is somehting else. listen to her, she prolly talking to someone else.

my faith in the human race was lost here at this very website about ten years ago.

dont trust her. cheating whore.

trust in God, not your fellow man. Im sorry, but thats how it is

Edited by Ben Vampatella

i actually do that too. i lose whole days because of it. i am very interested in exchanging information about this, if you would be so kind. I lose a lot of sleep over this exact thing. perhaps we can help each other. i would be happy as anything to talk to somoene that also deals with this....this is a nightmare for me to deal with this....any and all help, i appreciate an welcome

btw, hi drew, hi mike, didnt mean to be rude

Well 28 years and still going strong here, would not change a thing. Now it has not been all good, ya got to take some fussing sometimes, mine would chew on me for things she would dream about me doing wrong.horror.gif

• Like 1