GAME...Name 3 things that would shock the cashier!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ex-Lax, chocolate cake mix, birthday candles.

At Walmart, the thing that freaks them the most can be said in one word.....UNION!   That will get management running damage control in a hurry, and even shut down a store.

Halloween candy, pack of razor knife blades, box of rat poison (also a bottle of antifreeze but you said three)   That got some looks.. I was helping my father pack up the cabin for the winter, boug

You just have to keep at it, don't you?

Rope tied into a noose while waiting in line

high stool

Catholic schoolgirl outfit

tumblr_m1jff1xNeS1qewn00o1_1280.jpg

Edited by patriot
  • Like 1

A raise

40 hour work week

Full benefits

biggrin.png

You definitely can't get any of those at Walmart!

Good point. OK. Voided.

...but it'd sure shock the hell out of the cashier!

Hoodie

Ski mask

Running shoes

• Like 1

I know how to shock them.

Not implied perversion. Instead some measure of sense from a basic customer category of theirs:

40lb sack of beans, big sack of rice, potatoes -->paid with an EBT card

• Like 2

I know how to shock them.

Not implied perversion. Instead some measure of sense from a basic customer category of theirs:

40lb sack of beans, big sack of rice, potatoes -->paid with an EBT card

I've actually been in line behind a lady with 4 cartloads of necessities like that. Produce, juice, dried beans, the stuff you mentioned. It was paid with multiple EBT cards and I asked her about it. She explained it was going to a charitable nondenominational summer church camp. 

Kudos.

At Walmart, the thing that freaks them the most can be said in one word.....UNION!

That will get management running damage control in a hurry, and even shut down a store.

It should do that anywhere. Union comes in where I work....I QUIT.

• Like 1

Well most in the entertainment business are really happy when they get union crews.  Upper management is about the only ones that complain.

And always getting paid for the gig is nice too!  Non-union get stiffed quite often.  Stiff us, and you won't get your trucks unloaded at your next stop until you cough up the cash to pay us and the local crew.

Well most in the entertainment business are really happy when they get union crews.  Upper management is about the only ones that complain.

And always getting paid for the gig is nice too!  Non-union get stiffed quite often.  Stiff us, and you won't get your trucks unloaded at your next stop until you cough up the cash to pay us and the local crew.

so you work hard in all kinds of weather while some fat bastard sits at his desk doing nothing collecting a paycheck from your dues.

Nice gig if you can get it.

The only one with the desk job in our local is the BA.  It's his job to make hundreds of phone calls to members/permit workers for each job and find new work.  It can take 2-300 calls to fill a 150 man labor call.  And all for $32K a year. 

• Like 1

Robitussin

Lemon-lime soda

Jolly Ranchers

Oops! nevermind. That's probably a normal sale at most Walmarts.

Body filler

Spray paint

New underwear

Edited by patriot