Where is a good site for selling parts online?

I have a bunch of saiga parts and mags that I don't need, mostly mags, they're all brand new in packages. I have a case of 20x 12 round mags so I can't sell them on ebay because they only allow 10 round or less mags. I tried some of the other gun auction sites like gunbroker and gunauction and it seems they have some pretty low traffic, granted I ran a short auction, armslist is full of flakes in my area and Facebook shut down all the gun trading groups.

Is there anything out there where people can buy and sell gun parts that is actually active?

Thanks for any advice.

If they are not very cheap they will not move anywhere. Pretty much, things have to be crazy cheap to sell right now. You might become a contributor here and then list in the for sale section here, but if the stuff isn't really cheap you will be wasting your money and time. This is the golden age for buyers.

• Like 2

I don't normally sell a lot of parts, i just happen to have a bunch of stuff that I got at an estate sale, bought the lot to get the stuff I wanted but I only have a saiga 410 so I am totally willing to sell them cheap because i don't have a use for them at the moment, might have to buy a new gun laugh.png