well a friend of mine is sending me a piece of the berlin wall. how cool is that? it mioght only be a tiny thing, but its part of it, and its real. how cool is that? LOL

i thinki is pretty frggin cool......pew pew pew

a peice of the berlin wall? LOL yrh just another thing to add to my collection.

VERY COOL

it will look like a rock and all, but i will post a pic of it wqhen it gets here

Edited by Ben Vampatella
  • Like 1

it is something that he stepped on, and picked up for me, yes

to me, its worth a lot. my friend is from a war zone, and i know its real. cool cool cool. to me? its almost as valuable as a moon rock....im sure its the real deal as well. very cool

i know you guys doubt me and all that shit, but this is the real deal. very fuckin cool. my dad even wants to hold it in his hand.... very cool

nah a friend of mine from the inet who i have to leave anonymous got it for me. i have zero reason to doubt him. he said he was there last week and kicked it loose with his foot on accident, and picked the little piece up for me. - he is absoultely sure that it was part of the footer that he stepped on/over.

bleep myself -

to me, this stuff is priceless. I collect some odd stuff. if they werent so hard to come by, id add a moon rock to my collection as well....

I now own a tiny piece of the berlin wall LOL

i cant wait till it gets here. when my friend told me he was sending it, i was ecxtatic. im still tickled pink, actually. this was one i never thought i would get.....

small world, pretty cool

damn jerry, you are only a couple hours away, we should have a beer sometime....lot of florida boys here, we should have a sit down sometime....

Edited by Ben Vampatella

I know the feeling, this is one of the things my dad left me.

He said when he went to the concert (Pink Floyd: The Wall) in Berlin they'd rent you a hammer to get your own chunk of the wall.

Neat little thing, worthless and priceless at the same time, it's just a piece of concrete but yet it played a big role in recent history.

IMG_07491.jpg

• Like 1

Working at the Washington Monument, I was able to collect some small pieces of marble from the original section of the monument. These were removed and replaced with fresh marble, and the rubble tossed- makes a nice keepsake.

• Like 1

THATS even cooler. great concert.

i have a couple of small pieces of items/areas in my collection that i will never part with. I am looking forward to adding this one to that small collection.

Edited by Ben Vampatella