I imagine her little stunt will cost her big. 'Over the line' doesn't even begin to describe the depravity of her actions. About time someone (anyone) started to hold left wing fanatics like Griffin accountable . I'm surprised it was CNN, and hats off to them. They did the right thing.

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/cnn-fires-kathy-griffin-show-donald-trump-beheading-172722087.html

• Like 7

Someone should photoshop in the previous POTUS as the bloody head and put that one on fakebook!

Seriously, if anyone had done that to the POTUS last year, they would be in jail.The internet would have melted from the overload.

The lamestream news will not show terrorists with severed heads (somehow that would be demeaning to those peaceful jihadies) but -----

THEY GLEEFULLY DISPLAY THIS!

• Like 4

I never liked the dumb bitch anyhow. She's not funny, just a pig. She can't even attempt to be funny without being crude. 

I don't find any of the current crop of Left wing female comics funny myself. rolleyes.gif

You got pudgy, square tits (Sarah Silverman), fat bulldog looking bitch (Amy Schumer (who I would probably still bone, but real aggressively though laugh.png )), Wanda (Dindu nuffin) Sykes (for some diversity in the above group laugh.png ), and of course Kathy Griffin now who looked like the butt-fugly mannequin that stores always tried to hide in the back storeroom so the customers all wouldn't be scared away with a fire engine (obviously fake) red wig on. 015.gif

If they didn't talk about their fishy smelling vaginas, and crack unfunny shit about the Bushes or Trump, they woudn't have anything to not be halfway funny about. 007.gif

Oh, and I can't stand Samantha Bee either (couldn't come up with her name yesterday to save my life).  She actually sounds like she's lecturing to her audience during her shows.  Probably is, because I'm sure her audience is 9/10's dumb ass Libs who probably wouldn't know where to give her an "approval" laugh without the benefit of an light up applause sign to help them along. :rolleyes:

Edited by Gaddis
  • Like 3

Someone should photoshop in the previous POTUS as the bloody head and put that one on fakebook!

Seriously, if anyone had done that to the POTUS last year, they would be in jail.The internet would have melted from the overload.

The lamestream news will not show terrorists with severed heads (somehow that would be demeaning to those peaceful jihadies) but -----

THEY GLEEFULLY DISPLAY THIS!

Obama's cut off head would have probably gotten more work done than his body because it coudn't hold a golf club (unless in the teeth somehow? :unsure: ). :lol:

As a bonus, you could always send his head in a FedEx box (not at the taxpayers expense in Air Force 1 (Michelle & the girls were probably using it anyway :lol::rolleyes: ) if the Saudi Prince and Japanese Emperor ever needed some head and couldn't wait until he visited their respective countries again. 

She could be the lead star in a snuff flick....

She could also sub for Ronald McDonald too with her fake ass red hairdoo, except I think Ronald looked much better than her in the head chop parody.  Bitch actually looked like she was a few cans short of a six pack (thanks Bill Paxton :lol: ) in that clip I saw of her holding up Trump's severed head. :unsure:

• Like 1

Her tits look like someone glued two empty coin purses to her chest.

I think she's more gargoyle than griffin.

Hell, she could get a job at a bank sitting on the corner of the roof to scare the evil spirits away!

Definitely a bagger.

I'd have to insist on a ball gag for her as well.

...then burn the rubber and dip my dick in disinfectant.

Edited by patriot
  • Like 2

I stand by my statement. IF someone did this with the former POTUS, they would be in jail.

Whatever happened to equal justice under the law? Or justice itself for that matter.......

• Like 2

Next she will claim to have been:

1. Molested as a child,
2. Alcohol Addiction=Rehab
3. Drug Addiction=Rehab
4. PTSD=specialized treatment facility
5. Stockholm Syndrome=specialized treatment facility

And God only knows what else to gain the pity and forgiveness for her INTOLERABLE ACTIONS.Yeap, that's how it goes in Liberal-wood.

Edited by sjgusmc21
  • Like 2

She just shit her career.

Hey Kathy: Learn to say the following phrases to get your career back on track:

"Would you like to supersize that Sir?"

"Can I get you a cart Sir?"

"Would you like fries with that Sir?"

Oh, yeah, as these are jobs where you are exposed to the customers, you need to learn to be NICE to the customer, no matter how much shit they give you.

GOOD FUCKING LUCK!

• Like 1

I heard that the little snowflake is now drowning in slush over the death threats.

Yeah, it was all fun and games when she was trying to be a badass. She should go to Syria to live amongst ISIS and "tell their story"...

...she even got eliminated from shilling for Squatty Potty! Her career is so low she can't sell shit!

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2017/06/01/squatty-potty-ceo-griffin-image-so-divisive-and-so-disturbing-you-dont-have-a-decision-really/

She should write a book. "How to grenade your life"

https://www.youtube.com/user/MySquattyPotty

Edited by patriot
  • Like 2

I'm still trying to figure out how anybody, even a brain-dead libtard, could not have known this exactly how this was going to go.

I understand how much they hate Trump (and anybody who voted for Trump, or agrees to the slightest degree with anything he's ever done or said), but this redefines cutting off your nose to spite your face.

• Like 2

I'm still trying to figure out how anybody, even a brain-dead libtard, could not have known this exactly how this was going to go.

I understand how much they hate Trump (and anybody who voted for Trump, or agrees to the slightest degree with anything he's ever done or said), but this redefines cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Those idiots have been bulletproof and gotten a pass for 8 years. The rules are changing, they see it, and they are fighting as hard as they can to stop it.

• Like 5

I found out the other day how badly Griffin was harassing/stalking/threatening Sarah Palin and her children. Of course, she got a free pass on all that, which would have landed anyone else in jail! :angry:

Now I'm even more happy she's getting raked over the coals.

• Like 4

I found out the other day how badly Griffin was harassing/stalking/threatening Sarah Palin and her children. Of course, she got a free pass on all that, which would have landed anyone else in jail! mad.gif

Now I'm even more happy she's getting raked over the coals.

Oh, I do love all of the butthurt from the snowflakes to this, all of it puts a bug smile on my face. They are too stupid to realize that we are thriving and energized from their disdain and disappointment. We ate crap for 8 years and it is their turn to acquire a taste for it. Open wide!

• Like 3

I just hope they keep up spewing this crap...

The country as a whole is getting to see exactly who these people are, and the depth of their depravity !

BH

So tolerant, owners of empathy, and on and on. Day by day they prove they only care about their wallet and ego.

• Like 3

Was watching her latest video - the one with her lawyer, where she claims to be a "victim" and then goes on to vow that she will continue to victimize others - and realized Griffin is a classic psychopath. No remorse, no accountability, no concept of consequences. Fakes emotion (terrible actress), cries crocodile tears, and vows to continue to attack her victims again and again without conscience.

Really chilling stuff.

• Like 5

Well, they say that 5% of the country is criminally insane.  Guess she and the rest of the major libtards prove it.

Ever notice that most libtards are cat people?

Cats carry toxoplasmosis, which affects the brains of rats and mice, and causes them to do things that will get them killed by the cat.

It also affects humans similarly.

Liberalism a mental disorder?  I think so!

And you thought your cat was trying to kill you in your sleep!  They're trying to turn us into zombies instead!

• Like 1