I stand by my statement. IF someone did this with the former POTUS, they would be in jail.

Whatever happened to equal justice under the law? Or justice itself for that matter.......

Freedom of speech only pertains to the left these days.   I just got a 30 day suspension from farcebook for referring to obamas wife as mike the tranny.     Seriously.    I know its a privately owned company but seriously, 30 days for that?

• Like 1

I stand by my statement. IF someone did this with the former POTUS, they would be in jail.

Whatever happened to equal justice under the law? Or justice itself for that matter.......

Freedom of speech only pertains to the left these days.   I just got a 30 day suspension from farcebook for referring to obamas wife as mike the tranny.     Seriously.    I know its a privately owned company but seriously, 30 days for that?

Take it as a permanent ban. They thrive on their membership. Deprive them of yours.

I could see if you called her Bubbles the Chimp...

I'm perm banned from facebook because I refused to send them a copy of my drivers license.  Yes, facebook demanded a copy of my drivers license.

But jihadi accounts they have no problem with.

• Like 1

They insist that people use their real name on their accounts.  If they ever have any doubt that the name you're using is not your legal name they will demand proof.

I suspect a snowflake objected to something I posted and flagged my account as "fake".  Which it was cause these days you can lose your job or get sued for a facefuck post.  Or be targeted by antifa scumbags or islam scumbags.

google/youtube had a similar policy which forced me to change my youtube id a few years ago to my "real" name.  Or at least to an id that looked like a real name to a machine.  That policy was dropped a couple of years ago so anon is gtg on youtube for now.

Edited by Darth Saigus

It all makes more sense when you realize that the violence of the left is free speech, and the free speech of the right is violence.

• Like 2