Trump has done it now, we are all going to drown

I wonder how long it will take to buy beach front property here in The Jemez mountains?

We are at 8000 ft above sea level,  John Kerry said its the end of the world as we know it.....

The sea levels must be surging today...fueled by liberals exploding heads..

Every day I like Trump more!

BH

• Like 8

We are just one big, (not huge) volcanic eruption from sending us back into a climate minimum.  Also called throughout history as a mini ice age.  The 1814-1815 eruption of Mt.Tambora they think, killed millions world wide over several years.  Basically they all starved to death.

It snowed in Boston in June.  Hardly anybody got a crop harvest in that year.  No sunshine.  Europe alone has quite a history of volcanic eruptions screwing things up.  Hard science always wins in the end.  Global warming?  How about global cooling?  Buy futures in warm clothing?

Edit by HB:  Food futures are a good idea.  Fuel futures also.  Bound to make a bunch of crashed worthless paper value.  The rest you can figure out easily enough.  Figure cold.  Edited again for pununction, speelling, grammours, sintaxes, danglaling partacycles, etc.  Yikes!

Edited by HB of CJ
  • Like 1

We are just one big, (not huge) volcanic eruption from sending us back into a climate minimum. Also called throughout history as a mini ice age. The 1815-1815 eruption of Mt.Tamora, (sp?) they think killed millions world wide over several years. Basically they starved to death.

It snowed in Boston in June. Hardly anybody got a crop harvest in that year. No sunshine. Europe alone has quite a history of volcanic eruptions screwing things up. Hard science always wins in the end. Global warming? How about global cooling. Buy futures in warm clothing.

Edit by HB: Food futures are a good idea. Fuel futures also. Bound to make a bunch of crashed worthless paper value. The rest you can figure out easily enough. Figure cold.

My grandmother would tell us stories about how her grandmother's grand parents lived through that event. That it was an entire year of cold and darkness.

• Like 3

The story that we do NOT hear, is how The POS last POTUS pushed this thru - WITHOUT Congress. All foreign Treaties NEED to be ratified by a super majority in Congress, but somehow THIS ONE was going to bypass that.

• Like 3

Yep.  Sometime like a treaty but not.  Just an agreement with the force of law.  How Obama may have done that I do not know.  But I can imagine Hillary trying if she had been elected.  We are very lucky.  It appears Trump is doing all the correct things.  Which means they are politically incorrect.

He might do even more if allowed to.  The swamp is very deep.  The gators have very sharp teeth.  Trump might not yet be able to dive deep enough to find the drain plugs.  Perhaps he will.  I laugh when imagining all the back pedaling the far left is doing right now.  They are starting to panic.

Moderator?  Move this to political?  Dunno.

• Like 3

The story that we do NOT hear, is how The POS last POTUS pushed this thru - WITHOUT Congress. All foreign Treaties NEED to be ratified by a super majority in Congress, but somehow THIS ONE was going to bypass that.

And primarily funded by US taxpayers.

• Like 1