Dems currently have a bit of a leadership/power vacuum at the top...  If DiFi can position herself in a statesman role and as the one who "cleaned up" the party she could have a real shot at the big chair in 2020.  Note also that she's one of the few dems who are not totally insane from a foreign policy standpoint.  Depending on how things play out over the rest of Trump's term, she could be really hard to beat.  8^P

• Like 1

I don't like her any better than the other "established" members of the Dem's, but I have heard from others that she is often willing to listen to proposals and give them some consideration, rather than just blow-off anything new like many of them do.

Eh....ya'll do remember this is "Mr & Mrs America turn em in!" right?

She has a bout as good of a chance at the big chair as Big Bird... 

Hope you are right.  Pointing out Obama's anti-gun record in 2008 didn't seem to do us any good.

Yep, perhaps a growing perceived or real power vacuum at the top of the Demo Party?  Or is this a case of the smarter, (?) rats realizing the ship is sinking and are bailing out now while the prospect of some sort of rescue is possible?

But ... how far can even the smart rats swim?  Or are we seeing the beginning of the unraveling of the Demo Party?  Self preservation will overwhelm party loyalty?   Can we predict who else might bail?  Interesting indeed.

Also we must consider what caused the Demo Party ship to plow into that iceberg.  Was it just chance or was there something else under the surface we are as yet not aware of?  A greater hidden cause?  That I dunno yet.  Yikes!

• Like 1

She better watch out, going after Loretta Lynch might get her Seth Rich'ed :eek:010.gif

Two Democrat Crackers laying on the cold concrete. tinfoilhat.gif

Edited by Gaddis
  • Like 2

I've heard many liken any investigation into Trump to firing live torpedoes into politics without a target.

This seems to be happening.

I can see a lot of scum losing sleep and it's still early in his administration.

This is going to be one of the best times to be an American, watching politics.

God is not done with America.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 5

Obama was the death knell of the Republican party as we knew it.

Trump is ringing the death knell of the Democrats.

Republicans have had a healthier Party, where many DIFFERENT voices are heard - dissent is encouraged, and we fight with each other all the time. Change comes all the time and is encouraged.

Democrats have imploded in the last couple decades, and now are waking up to find that their monolithic ideological dogma conceals MANY different and INCOMPATIBLE factions. The back biting and finger pointing (and POKING) has not yet barely begun. 

Fineswine is scared to death she may become irrelevant - that is why she will do ANYTHING at this time to keep her name in the 'news'. Her BEST defense i a vicious OFFENSE and a desperate attempt to set her self up as the Democratic standard bearer. Unfortunately for her, she just becomes more irrelevant. There is a better than 50/50 chance she will not survive the primary to even keep her current position. Any thoughts of her running a successful Presidential run is -

Ludicrous!

• Like 1