Congressmen and Aides Shot at Baseball Practice

Shooter asked, "Are these Republicans or Democrats?"

News radio in Virginia going crazy with reports of machine gun, full auto fire.

Rand Paul said, "It sounded like an AR15."

An even more retarded, clueless Republican politician said, "It was as Large Gauge Rifle."

Please, all politicians STFU till facts are out and you know what you're talking about.

Massive amounts of stupid kneejerk reactions are about to take place.

• Like 3

Reports say assailant fired around 50 rounds. Only 4  (5 including the attacker) injured. The attacker may have had a rifle, but he obviously wasn't proficient with it, and thank God for that.

DLT has it right. The radical left has  worked themselves into a lather inciting violence against our duly elected government. This was an attack on our system by a left radical,

Dollars to donuts, we'll learn he was a registered democrat 

• Like 3

Left Wing Violence instigated by Democrats, Left News Media and Soros.

Could these wind up being referred to as the, "First Shots of the Second American Civil War"?

Keep the violent agenda going Lefties.

• Like 3

Lunatic left. Start a war against the people who own most of the arms and ammunition.

Hopefully WISER minds will calm this shit down. Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.

• Like 1

Hello

What scares the bejesus out of me, is the statement by Terry McAulife, I'm thinkin' he's the governor of Virginia maybe?

He stated on-camera that 93 MILLION Americans are shot down by gun violence every day in this Country.

I had no idea it was so bad. I'm gonna start wearing my armor every day.

-Guido in TX

• Like 4

Copy everything you can find now about James Hodgkinson, cause in a day or three the Leftist will have scrubbed it all away.

Left Wing Liberal News will go quiet on this inside of a week.

• Like 2

His FB page was just deleted.

Everything else will be too, we've seen it happen before, especially when they don't fit the Leftist Agenda.

And this guy was no innocent angel, he has a longer arrest record than the vast majority of the population.

http://www.bnd.com/news/local/article156065789.html

Current political views

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/scalise-shooter-obsessed-trump-russia-conspiracy-trump-traitor-time-destroy-trump-co/

Edited by ChileRelleno
  • Like 1

Lying liberal politicians have stoked a campaign of false accusations, innuendo, political hatred and just bald faced lies for months now.

Coupled with all the so called comics hateful speech, Pretend assassinations and so forth...

Not so surprising a commie shit stain took it to heart

The face of Americas enemy folks

BH   

• Like 4

This sucks. Just finding out. Not good at all. This is a result of the left wing media constantly inciting hate and anger.

I'll say it again, something needs to be done about the media. Imagine if their statements were to be described before and after they make them such as: speculation, unfounded, fact, fiction, and so on, much like a library book (another form of media). The tendency to just say whatever they want whether it be true, speculation, total lie, rumor, etc. is a major factor in the state of matters here. The desire to "shape public opinion" overrides the desire to report the facts. There are few living journalists that are in the mainstream.

Hello

What scares the bejesus out of me, is the statement by Terry McAulife, I'm thinkin' he's the governor of Virginia maybe?

He stated on-camera that 93 MILLION Americans are shot down by gun violence every day in this Country.

-Guido in TX

Oh my, looks like we have a little over two days left. The end is nigh!

• Like 1

Yeah. Chinese SKS. The libs are already doing their best to move away from this incident since it doesn't fit their narrative and also paints their supporters in a bad light. They seem in shock as to how all the republicans interviews show no difference in their attitude towards guns other than many of them saying they will now always carry.

It's since come out that it was an SKS.

Well, that's understandable, since the two look so very similar.  booo.gif

Yeah, it's quite refreshing to hear so many people saying that they will now carry more often, instead of spreading more anti-2nd A BS!  :up:

How many people would be carrying at a baseball practice, though? I might have one in the car, but certainly not out on the field while practicing.

HRC - You OWN this! So do YOU Bernie.

We had an election, that is the American way. The Harpy who LOST has been pushing HATE and VIOLENCE ever since. The left OWNS violence and hate. They have been embracing it as a lover - their rhetoric is seethed in blind hatred, slander, and they justify USING ANY MEANS NO MATTER HOW ILLEGAL OR IMMORAL to bring down a legally elected Government. 

• Like 3

http://www.bamn.com/

The left has themselves created this, fostered this and supported violence 

Now they are blaming "right wing hate speech" far any violence committed by the left.

Today its back on gun control and the "alt right"

WTF is the alt right other than another label the left uses to denigrate anyone who is in disagreement with their flavor of stalinism. 

BH

Edited by BlackHeart762

It's since come out that it was an SKS.

Well, that's understandable, since the two look so very similar.  booo.gif

Yeah, it's quite refreshing to hear so many people saying that they will now carry more often, instead of spreading more anti-2nd A BS!  032.gif

How many people would be carrying at a baseball practice, though? I might have one in the car, but certainly not out on the field while practicing.

...but I'll bet a bunch of spectators would be packin'.

Hello

-Guido in TX

Yeah!  By Saturday this country will all be dead at that rate!

• Like 1