I never was a fan but, it's obvious that Fox coverage is becoming liberal very quickly.

Richard Murdoch, the owner, is a liberal, that saw a business opportunity.

The stories they are running now are slowly changing their slant and reporters are leaving quickly.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 3

Why would Fox be flipping now I wonder? They're one of the very few conservative news organizations in the country and the highest rated in cable news if I remember correctly. So,why the change? They've still got programs like Hannity,Tucker,Judge Janine and that show with Martha MacCallum, so that's good. I've been watching OAN (One America News) lately.They're pretty good and seem to be conservative leaning.   

Edited by scattergun10
  • Like 1

Why would Fox be flipping now I wonder? They're one of the very few conservative news organizations in the country and the highest rated in cable news if I remember correctly. So,why the change? They've still got programs like Hannity,Tucker,Judge Janine and that show with Martha MacCallum, so that's good. I've been watching OAN (One America News) lately.They're pretty good and seem to be conservative leaning.   

Because things got serious

• Like 1

The old man (Roger Ailes) died and his liberal idiot sons are at the helm now, as I understand it.

I heard that too.

They credit the Liberal "Associated Press" as the source of most of their articles.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 2

The old man (Roger Ailes) died and his liberal idiot sons are at the helm now, as I understand it.

I heard that too.

They credit the Liberal "Associated Press" as the source of most of their articles.

We need to just shift to actual conservative talk radio since fox has decided to circle the drain with the rest of them. The only statement that will get their attention is a drop in viewers and even then they will probably ignore it just like all of these other idiots. Advertisers may take notice though. I think wealthy liberals pay these news organizations to convey a liberal slant. soros comes to mind and it would not surprise me if he had a hand in this some way. I think we are about to see a massive shift from TV to radio and youtube. Seems like there is more actual journalism being done by non-professionals on youtube anyway. Who would have thought it?

• Like 1

I used to default to Fox News.  Also have noticed some changes.  Now I am hitting BBC and Reuters.  Wow.  Talk about twisting my well established point of view.  Could my entire long life have been lived wrong?  No.  I do not think so.  Sosss ... this begs the question 

WHERE DO I GO ON THE INTERNET TO GET SOME PROPER NEWS?

Anybody got some favorite truthful sites?  I need to reestablish my news sources.  I do not watch TV but spend too much time at this Computer.  Agnostic.  Libertarian Conservative.  No, that is not an oxymoron.  Some ideas?

I listen to Mark Levin on the way to work and home most days....

The talk station that we can clearly receive here went to some young moron in the afternoons that is worse than Kilmeade. So, I have tried many nights to get the station that I could kind of clearly receive Levin on when I lived in Jax, but no dice. I like that guy.

Sara Barracuda is suing the liars at CNN. She has right Lawyers and a solid case.

Johnboy.gifJohnboy.gifJohnboy.gifJohnboy.gif

I'll support anyone who sues CNN.

The talk station that we can clearly receive here went to some young moron in the afternoons that is worse than Kilmeade. So, I have tried many nights to get the station that I could kind of clearly receive Levin on when I lived in Jax, but no dice. I like that guy.

Sara Barracuda is suing the liars at CNN. She has right Lawyers and a solid case.

Listen on the internet on your cellphone

Edited by patriot

Rt.com

That one is literally a propaganda machine owned by the Russian state. Give them even less credence than you would NPR.

The russian state closed down most of the independent press organizations several years ago.

• Like 1

Listen on the internet on your cellphone

That's exactly what I do.  I  listen to Tune-In Radio on my phone.  Its a day old, but I don't care.