Saiga 7.62 Slant Cut Receivers ?

Hello you all. I have been a long time fan of Saigas and have never come across a slant receiver Ak (aside from Verps). My buddy just told me he bough a Saiga 7.62x39 thumbhole stocked rifle. Do Vepr stock adapters work on this? What are his thumbhole to real AK stock options? Thank you in advanced.

Saiga-M Rifle

Edited by Joe6801

Without pics, it's tough to tell. Chances are it's one of the factory thumbholes that hook right up. If it's a converted Rifle...the thumbhole stock could be just about anything...

My point is...without pics of the rear of the rifle, dunno what the receiver looks like. Many thumbholes fit a standard receiver, so he can put any ak stock he wants on it...

Is his rifle sporting a real slant cut receiver???

• 2 weeks later...

Without pics, it's tough to tell. Chances are it's one of the factory thumbholes that hook right up. If it's a converted Rifle...the thumbhole stock could be just about anything...

My point is...without pics of the rear of the rifle, dunno what the receiver looks like. Many thumbholes fit a standard receiver, so he can put any ak stock he wants on it...

Is his rifle sporting a real slant cut receiver???

Sorry for the late reply. I am trying to upload pics to share but getting a "Error The server returned an error during upload" message, It is a slant cut, like a thumb-hole Vepr.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...