With the new batch of these shotguns coming in and selling for $139.00, I thought I would ask if you have any magazine plans for the SAS12. I haven't really seen them talked about in a few years, but I picked one up two days ago from my dealer and I have another one on the way. There are supposed to be five-round magazines coming in soon, but other than that, there are still absolutely no magazine options for this shotgun, due to it's previous lack of popularity.

Any chance you might give this a shot? The demand is definitely there.

-KC913

I'm not really here anymore.. You'll notice that I am a "member" now, the activity here has slowed down so much that the cost did not make sense... I'm over on AK files and am active in the SAS-12 thread over there.

I'm not sure what we are going to do regarding the SAS-12, but we are currently shooting one to see if they hold up long enough to be worth our time.. I'm trying to get 1000 rounds through one in short order and see if it is showing any signs of failure.. I'd be closer to that goal if the magazines would hold any of my roll crimped shells, I have a few thousand rounds of 00 buck, but it is all roll crimped. So I am working on a reload that will cycle the action then I'm going to make 1000 of them and shoot them all.

• Like 1