• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

134 sailor killed because he wet started his plane in 1967 Not a fan of this guy, he should have been charged.

As much as the military try's to prepare people who fly as to what to expect if they are captured, it will never be enough . Resisting tortuous actions with out breaking comes not to all but a small

Not sure.  Those were just two articles that came up when I did a search; I posted them for background and I don't personally have any opinion on whether it was McCain's fault or not.  My opinion is t

I have no love for John McCain, matter of fact, quite the opposite. He is a Rhino, and saying he is 'Moderate' is a large stretch.

He also went after my team (MCRD PI Drill Instructors) because some rich 'Mothers of America' was a big donor of his during a election year and didn't like how her son was treated, and called for us all to receive a courts martial (didn't happen). 

Just as with Jimmy Carter, he should have retired a long time ago and kept his dignity and respect. But he didn't.

So, with that said, I will always defend his Military Service, and believe me, there are those that will try to crucify that time period he served.  What he went through was unbelievable, and most men probably would have broke. He did not.

When the POTUS made that stupid statement about him being a looser for being 'captured' I just about crapped blood. What an asinine thing to say.

I do not wish him ill heath, and I do hope he retires, recovers from this illness, and enjoys the rest of his life with his family and friends...full of peace and happiness.

He may be a lot things, but weak he is not.  He is a fighter, no doubt.  Just like he was during his service to our country.

Do any of you remember the CIA Chief who 'developed' brain cancer just before his appointment to testify to Congress? Or The guy who 'committed suicide' and was found in the Chesapeake Bay wrapped in chains? FUNNY THINGS happen in that swamp, especially when somebody is about to talk about unmentionable things, or pose a threat to people more powerful.

• Like 1

134 sailor killed because he wet started his plane in 1967

Not a fan of this guy, he should have been charged.

That incident goes unnoticed , most people are unaware it ever happened and yes he should have been charged.

I voted for him for Pres.......didnt believe he would be a very good Pres......But no doubt vastly better than the low life shit stain we got instead. 

BH

• Like 3

That incident goes unnoticed , most people are unaware it ever happened and yes he should have been charged.

I voted for him for Pres.......didnt believe he would be a very good Pres......But no doubt vastly better than the low life shit stain we got instead. 

BH

As did I, hoping he'd die early in his term. Palin would have been FAR better than ShitStain McCain.

• Like 2

I don't like McCain at all but I don't wish it on any one. Shit way to go.

My aunt died of identical type of tumor that began in the heart and metastasized in the brain. She was in her early 50s and by the time she passed she was basically immobile and insane. Just a year or two before that she was a senior analyst for the FAA.

He is 80 and the survival rate for this type of cancer is basically zero. He'll be gone within the year. 

Edited by mancat
  • Like 1

Guy I used to work with served on the Forrestal during that time, said it would have been 135 had he been in the place he normally was that time of day.  Also said there was a "big party the night that asshole got shot down."

As did I, hoping he'd die early in his term. Palin would have been FAR better than ShitStain McCain.

Our liberal tax and spend bitch of an ex-governor wouldn't have been any better than McCain; they were peas in a pod in terms of selling out conservatism in exchange for publicity.  Either would only have been better in comparison to the douche-nozzle we actually got.  Among the many things I despise him for, I will never forgive McCain for making me vote for her a second time.  Still not convinced that the dem who ran against her for governor wouldn't have been better.  At least he wouldn't have declared war on the oil industry the way she did.

Edited by Netpackrat

My aunt died of identical type of tumor that began in the heart and metastasized in the brain. She was in her early 50s and by the time she passed she was basically immobile and insane. Just a year or two before that she was a senior analyst for the FAA.

He is 80 and the survival rate for this type of cancer is basically zero. He'll be gone within the year. 

He seems to be optimistic and says he will be back soon. I wish he would just get better and call it a day. I'd like for him to live long enough to realize he has been on the wrong side of things for a long time and at least apologize to us.

He seems to be optimistic and says he will be back soon. I wish he would just get better and call it a day. I'd like for him to live long enough to realize he has been on the wrong side of things for a long time and at least apologize to us.

The Death Panel would deny him treatment if he were on Obamacare, where he should be.

• Like 3

Yeah I don't think so.. My guess is he makes one last return for a round of applause, votes on some shit, and never returns. 

• Like 1

It will be curious how his end of life plays out.  Will his handlers and controllers demand some more outrageous behaviors and voting patterns from him or will he say "enough is enough" and come clean with us and break his "character role"? 

The problem persists that it is very major league hardball and if he "misbehaves" or goes off the "puppet strings" will strange and sad things happen to his family or close friends?  Their families?  Will McCain goes gently into the night or not?

Thinking ahead a bit, who will the AZ guv appoint?

Edit by HB.   Anybody see the old movie "Mr Smith Goes To Washington"?    Might happen.

Edited by HB of CJ
  • Like 1

McCain is one of those who went to war for political advantage. 100% 'artificial' as my Father in Law used to say. He went in to the Military for political capitol ONLY! He married BIG $$$$$$$ and has been a political pay pilch  for his entire adult life.

The BEST thing he could do for his Country is just to GO AWAY.

• Like 3

Anybody here have the straight scoop?  Did he cause the "Forest Fire"?  Was he brainwashed?  Did he make that "forced" statement?  Where can we learn more about John McCain?  Curious MInds Wonder.  He might have been elected Prez.

• Like 1

Can someone explain to me what wet starting a plane is? And how that caused the fire that was supposedly started from a rocket that launched in error from an electrical surge from an F4 on the opposite side of the flight deck striking the plane next to mccains external fuel pod causing it to ignite???

So do we believe an article with half the "facts" blatently wrong, or a random reply from an unknown commenter?!

"NO, I have the complete listing of Nixon’s presidential pardons (readily available from the Nixon Presidential Library). Neither McCain’s name nor the name of ANY POW from Vietnam is listed. Futhermore, in 1967 the DoD issued a directive that no POW would be charged for any “propaganda” statements made while a POW. Only a fellow POW could charge a POW with aiding the enemy. Jim Stockdale charged 2 fellow officers (one Marine, one Navy ) with aiding the enemy. Neither officer was John McCain. Looks like you folks can’t tell the difference between fecal matter and shoe polish. The only FACTS in this POS are the follwing: The USS Forrestal was a U.S. aircraft carrier that suffered a serious fire on 29 July, 1967. 2) John McCain was an A4E pilot on Forrestal. The Forrestal’s displacement was 59,000 tons, not 82,000 tons. Futher more, “wet starting” (properly reference is a “hot start”) is something NOT to be done since it “spikes” the ITT (inter turbine temperature) and the TOT (turbine outlet temperature). NOT a GOOD THING. It doesn’t go “bang”; it just shoots out a flame (usually bright blue). I am highly doubtful that this “wet start” could be performed on a turbine engine with a motive flow valve unless the starter did not “spin” the engine to the proper N1 speed for ignition."

I read both of them on the internet, so which one is true? :wacko:

Ok. Read the articles linked... Again I have to ask...how could a wet start cause Ann electrical surge on the other side of the flight deck, where the improperly armed missile, aboard an F4, got launched from, across the deck into a parked A4, which was not McCain's?

Several Navy vets have told me Mccain was responsible for the fire.

I wasnt there and I certainly dont know the exact sequence of events that led up to the event.

IF he were to blame he should have been held responsible.

At this point who the F knows?

I respect his service!   I hate his politics!!

I can not wish him ill health, thats just plain wrong!

So...I pray he gets well, and I pray he retires and allows an actual conservative to take his seat.

BH

Ok. Read the articles linked... Again I have to ask...how could a wet start cause Ann electrical surge on the other side of the flight deck, where the improperly armed missile, aboard an F4, got launched from, across the deck into a parked A4, which was not McCain's?

Not sure.  Those were just two articles that came up when I did a search; I posted them for background and I don't personally have any opinion on whether it was McCain's fault or not.  My opinion is that McCain is an asshole, and I look forward to him being out of office.

Edited by Netpackrat
  • Like 4