Carolina Shooters has new Texas Weapons System Dog Leg for Saiga 12

I just posted this on the Carolina Shooters Supply page but want to put it here to make sure everyone sees it.  TWS has recently released it popular Dog Leg Rail for the Saiga 12.  This a a great way to have a secure mount on your Saiga 12 dust cover.  For more details, visit our website at the link below.

http://www.carolinashooterssupply.com/Texas_Weapons_System_Dog_Leg_Rail_Saiga_12_33318_p/tws-mount-saiga12.htm

post-9063-0-70631200-1501005897_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I just purchased one from you and installed it. Me like! Only challenge was driving out the pin that retains the recoil spring guide rod. I broke a punch in the process.

I think this rig gets my red dot down as close to the bore axis than anything out there, giving me a better cheek weld.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

I have CZ scorpion sights on a Chaos quadrail and custom dust cover right now. I like my setup but I'd rather have this TWS dust cover. I might just buy one and see if I can get a riser to bring the rear sight up.

What are the chances that the TWS Saiga-12 handguard that's in the picture will become available? That looks like would be ideal.