The Magpul Zhukov Adapter for the Vepr 12 is here

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 VforVandetta

VforVandetta

• Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 02:54 AM

Very exciting. One of my good friends bmiller out of PA has created an adapter which allows you to use the awesome Magpul Zhukov forend with the Vepr 12!

The entire inner chassis is machined to fit the 12 gauge barrel, and Vepr-12 specific adapter components then secure the forend for a rock-solid fit.

The will be carried by 4range and are available now for pre-order!

SZRU957.jpg?1

Vyiqg5l.jpg?1

zHsLkGC.jpg?1

-V

So crack a bottle of vodka, stay a while. Get in touch with your inner Russian. And ride that Wild Boar into the sunset...

#2 patriot

patriot

Pro Patria Vigilans. Verbum Vincet

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,359 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 07:23 AM

Based on your recent posts, it looks like you need to become a vendor here.

Fighting for your rights whether you deserve them or not. Pro Patria Vigilans
"The strength of the Constitution lies entirely in the determination of each citizen to defend it. Only if every single citizen feels duty bound to do his share in this defense are constitutional rights secure." Albert Einstein ...remember the Four BoxesJames 1:25
Tromix.....The best Saiga 12 you could buy. 

#3 VforVandetta

VforVandetta

• Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 02:07 PM

I'm not a vendor or a business. I'm a sponsored shooter and a YouTuber. I mention and discuss products that I use/love, and put links to my YouTube videos, which as I understand it, is within the rules of the forum. 

-V

• waltham_41 likes this

So crack a bottle of vodka, stay a while. Get in touch with your inner Russian. And ride that Wild Boar into the sunset...

#4 patriot

patriot

Pro Patria Vigilans. Verbum Vincet

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,359 posts

Posted 29 July 2017 - 03:13 PM

...like I said

Fighting for your rights whether you deserve them or not. Pro Patria Vigilans
"The strength of the Constitution lies entirely in the determination of each citizen to defend it. Only if every single citizen feels duty bound to do his share in this defense are constitutional rights secure." Albert Einstein ...remember the Four BoxesJames 1:25
Tromix.....The best Saiga 12 you could buy. 

#5 evlblkwpnz

evlblkwpnz

6.5" S12 and 7" V12

• Business Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,014 posts
  • FFL_Verified
  • 07FFL / 2SOT

• Company Name:

evlutionz LLC

• Company Website:
    evlutionz.com
  • Contact Email:

evl@evlutionz.com

Posted 29 July 2017 - 08:56 PM

There will be no flak from me, but I am not sure that position would be universal with all vendors here. I'm just glad someone is offering something interesting lately as I see the aftermarket quickly abandoning the Vepr 12 platform when it comes to offering new products.

Patriot, I haven't seen many of his recent posts so forgive me if there is much more to the situation that I realize. I still don't care though. I'm pretty easy and I doubt anyone he is mentioning is a direct competitor with me.

• waltham_41 likes this

Prodigy.... an unusual accomplishment.

OETpxqr.png?2

Federally Licensed Firearm Manufacturer

#6 ec4321

ec4321

Чеви сосет

• PipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 02 August 2017 - 06:36 PM

Is it the case that you can't use the gas tube cover that comes with the Zhukov? it seems like it may sit too low to do so. 

ATF Tech Branch Letterhttp://i.imgur.com/h9wxb5t.png

Question: Can a permanently attached muzzle attachment which brings the length of a rifle barrel to 16 inches or greater be removed and immediately replaced with a muzzle attachment of a different design?

Answer: Yes, provided that the replacement is performed expeditiously, that the new attachment is of sufficient length to allow the resulting barrel to measure greater than 16 inches in length, and the method of attachment meets ATF guidelines for permanent attachment. 

#7 VforVandetta

VforVandetta

• Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 01:55 AM

Is it the case that you can't use the gas tube cover that comes with the Zhukov? it seems like it may sit too low to do so. 

Yes you can!

Check it out!

VcHJQKi.jpg

-V

#8 ec4321

ec4321

Чеви сосет

• PipPipPip
  • 753 posts

Posted 07 August 2017 - 07:50 AM

Nice. Thanks for the follow up. 

I emailed the folks at 4 range, I need just the adapter  (Have a Handguard already) and some other parts. 

ATF Tech Branch Letterhttp://i.imgur.com/h9wxb5t.png

Question: Can a permanently attached muzzle attachment which brings the length of a rifle barrel to 16 inches or greater be removed and immediately replaced with a muzzle attachment of a different design?

Answer: Yes, provided that the replacement is performed expeditiously, that the new attachment is of sufficient length to allow the resulting barrel to measure greater than 16 inches in length, and the method of attachment meets ATF guidelines for permanent attachment. 

#9 VforVandetta

VforVandetta

• Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 28 August 2017 - 08:50 PM

This badboy is now in stock at 4range and available in all different colors.

Also, you can deck out your Vepr 12 in full Zhukov furniture, and do a "Mapgul Edition" type Vepr 12, which is pretty friggin awesome!

Kh9jq8U.jpg

For a slant back/thumbhole Vepr, this is pretty easy, you simply get an SGM vepr slant adapter, and fit your Zhukov stock to the gun, using the standard AK tang, and you are done.

If you have a Fixed Tubular type Vepr 12, Not to worry! Thats the type that is in the above picture, and we are in the prototype stages of a "Fixed Tubular Vepr 12 to To Yugo Stock" adapter which will allow you to use a Zhukov Yugo stock, the Archangel OPFOR AK Yugo stock, or any wooden/takeoff/Yugo RPK stock of your choice!!

-V

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users