Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

SAS-12 Unboxing, Disassembly, 5-Round Mags

SAS 12 Magazines Disassembly 5 Round Magazines Comparison Unboxing Cheap Shotguns Cheap Semi-Auto Shotgun 12 Gauge

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 KC913

KC913

The Tin Man

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 05 August 2017 - 09:30 PM

I shot a couple of videos showing the SAS-12 that was recently imported by DDI. If anyone is looking for information, I cover most things in the videos. I own 3 of these shotguns now. Great firearms for the price for sure.

The first video shows the unboxing and disassembly / overview of the shotgun itself. The second video shows the new factory 5-Round magazines that I pre-ordered, compared to the original 3-round mags.

Unboxing & DIsassembly:

Factory 5-Round magazines: 

Hit me up if you have any questions.

Edited by KC913, 05 August 2017 - 09:31 PM.

• YOT and poolingmyignorance like this
>> WTB: Arsenal SLR-107UR, 7.62x25 ammo and magazines for: 1911 Govt., P22, 10/22, Yugo M57, CZ52

#2 poolingmyignorance

poolingmyignorance

DEFINITELY NOT DIPLOMATIC

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 06 August 2017 - 11:25 PM

I bought one myself and was impressed by it for the price. I put 20 rounds of 00 buck, about 10 round of federal express long range turkey loads through it, which all cycled fine. Provided I kept a firm shoulder. I also tried estate and it didn't even move the bolt.

Since then I've completely broke down, throughly cleaned and sanded all the drag areas. As well as rounded those sharp corners on the mag (probably the biggest annoyance so far). I'll try some low brass again soon though probably not estate.
  • KC913 likes this
Our 2nd Amendment right is the most important of all, because it ensures us our ability to ultimately govern ourselves.
The ORGINAL Freedom of Religion is freedom FROM religion: My freedom from your religion and your freedom from mine.

**my post are meant to be general reference, and are not meant to be all inclusive. So if you say or atempt any of the actions that my postings reference ..your on your own*

#3 KC913

KC913

The Tin Man

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 09 August 2017 - 03:39 PM

I bought one myself and was impressed by it for the price. I put 20 rounds of 00 buck, about 10 round of federal express long range turkey loads through it, which all cycled fine. Provided I kept a firm shoulder. I also tried estate and it didn't even move the bolt.

Since then I've completely broke down, throughly cleaned and sanded all the drag areas. As well as rounded those sharp corners on the mag (probably the biggest annoyance so far). I'll try some low brass again soon though probably not estate.

Very nice. Glad to see people taking notice. I have a couple of projects in the works for the magazines. I refinished one of the receivers using Dupli-Color low gloss black engine enamel and it came out great. I also painted the same gun's brown furniture using Krylon Dual Superbond paint + primer and it looks better than the factory black.

IMAG5080-small.jpg
IMAG5082-small.jpg
SAS-12-Refinish-01-small.jpg
SAS-12-Refinish-02-small.jpg
SAS-12-Refinish-03-small.jpg
SAS-12-Refinish-04-small.jpg
SAS-12-Refinish-05-small.jpg

Edited by KC913, 09 August 2017 - 03:40 PM.

>> WTB: Arsenal SLR-107UR, 7.62x25 ammo and magazines for: 1911 Govt., P22, 10/22, Yugo M57, CZ52

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: SAS 12, Magazines, Disassembly, 5 Round Magazines, Comparison, Unboxing, Cheap Shotguns, Cheap Semi-Auto, Shotgun, 12 Gauge

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users