I shot a couple of videos showing the SAS-12 that was recently imported by DDI. If anyone is looking for information, I cover most things in the videos. I own 3 of these shotguns now. Great firearms for the price for sure.

The first video shows the unboxing and disassembly / overview of the shotgun itself. The second video shows the new factory 5-Round magazines that I pre-ordered, compared to the original 3-round mags.

Unboxing & DIsassembly:

Factory 5-Round magazines: 

Hit me up if you have any questions.

Edited by KC913
  • Like 2

I bought one myself and was impressed by it for the price. I put 20 rounds of 00 buck, about 10 round of federal express long range turkey loads through it, which all cycled fine. Provided I kept a firm shoulder. I also tried estate and it didn't even move the bolt.

Since then I've completely broke down, throughly cleaned and sanded all the drag areas. As well as rounded those sharp corners on the mag (probably the biggest annoyance so far). I'll try some low brass again soon though probably not estate.

• Like 1

I bought one myself and was impressed by it for the price. I put 20 rounds of 00 buck, about 10 round of federal express long range turkey loads through it, which all cycled fine. Provided I kept a firm shoulder. I also tried estate and it didn't even move the bolt.

Since then I've completely broke down, throughly cleaned and sanded all the drag areas. As well as rounded those sharp corners on the mag (probably the biggest annoyance so far). I'll try some low brass again soon though probably not estate.

Very nice. Glad to see people taking notice. I have a couple of projects in the works for the magazines. I refinished one of the receivers using Dupli-Color low gloss black engine enamel and it came out great. I also painted the same gun's brown furniture using Krylon Dual Superbond paint + primer and it looks better than the factory black.

IMAG5080-small.jpg
IMAG5082-small.jpg
SAS-12-Refinish-01-small.jpg
SAS-12-Refinish-02-small.jpg
SAS-12-Refinish-03-small.jpg
SAS-12-Refinish-04-small.jpg
SAS-12-Refinish-05-small.jpg
Edited by KC913