I am hearing that over 50 Counties in California have more voters that residents!

But the left says that "there is no evidence of voter fraud" in Commiefornia!

Facts and hard numbers are ignored by the left. It's the only way what they perpetrate will make good sense.

I am hearing that over 50 Counties in California have more voters that residents!

But the left says that "there is no evidence of voter fraud" in Commiefornia!

Facts and hard numbers are ignored by the left. It's the only way what they perpetrate will make good sense.

Come on... What's a few extra voters? Probably a census error?....False facts? Who knows.

Official figures- 25% - of California residents are illegals (illegally residing, working, not working, collecting benefits, in the US without legal status). Most of these illegals live in, and are most likely registered to vote within major metropolitan areas. So California has already been conquered by foreign powers to whom California is beholden to for labor, taxes, and voters. So why exactly is the rest of the nation willing to tolerate what is functional secession?

I just don't know.

• Like 6

Official figures- 25% - of California residents are illegals (illegally residing, working, not working, collecting benefits, in the US without legal status). Most of these illegals live in, and are most likely registered to vote within major metropolitan areas. So California has already been conquered by foreign powers to whom California is beholden to for labor, taxes, and voters. So why exactly is the rest of the nation willing to tolerate what is functional secession?

I just don't know.

"Conquered" is not "secession". It means that it needs to be taken back by force and the enemy defeated and thrown out.

I just don't know.

"Conquered" is not "secession". It means that it needs to be taken back by force and the enemy defeated and thrown out.

Ask the residents of the Crimean peninsula about that...

Hello

You think some of the numbers regarding President Trump's election look dodgy, just take a look at Col. Allen West's (Ret.) numbers resulting from his Congressional re-election effort in S. Fla.

Quite a few counties had numbers of votes approaching (or greater than) 150% of registered voters.

Of course, the RNC rushed down to Florida to help.....his Demonrat opponent.

He definitely needs a place in President Trump's administration. Can't imagine why he hasn't been tapped for one.

-Guido in TX

• Like 1