I would rather celebrate a slimy bout of viral spurting anal discharge than an obama day!!!

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/Former-President-Barack-Obama-Illinois-Barack-Obama-Day/2017/08/06/id/806102/?ns_mail_uid=92939892&ns_mail_job=1746123_08062017&s=al&dkt_nbr=0101049y11nk

BH

Edited by BlackHeart762

I bet the hot dogs are killer there though with him being a former community organizer. 027.gif

What's the Hispanic (Somali, etc.) word for "hot dog" though?  unsure.png

And is Maxine Waters going to be in the dunk the chump booth?

Edited by Gaddis

The US media are longing for the "Obama Years".

They lifted their dress when Trump got elected and we got to see who they really are. A bunch of anti-American Globalists. Not that we didn't suspect it already.

The "veil was torn from top to bottom" again, IMHO.

Let Illinois and California go bankrupt. DO NOT BAIL THEM OUT!!!!

I think God is giving our country one last chance.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

So, what exactly is he famous for (besides being President)? Nobel peace prize... What was that for?  Making promises,breaking them, and pretending he'd never heard of them? Obamacare - the failed ultimate "hot potato" law, that we all get to pay for? Catch and release policies for Guantanamo detained terrorists? Trashing US Law Enforcement and making them targets? Promoting racial division, and setting back racial harmony and racial relations by at least 50 years? Going on an apology tour to Islamic states, and (taking a knee) bowing to Islamic heads of state.

Bengazi. Lying to the American public through his surrogates about EVERYTHING and EVERYONE. Refusing to provide appropriate aide  and support to an installation under enemy attack. The list goes on.

My take, Obama will be remembered by history for being a failed leader, a failed head of state, a complete cunt, and a coward.

• Like 5

My take, Obama will be remembered by history for being a bold faced liar, rabble rouser, piss poor commander in chief,  failed leader, a failed head of state, a complete cunt, and a coward.

Sums it up quite well.

We forgot bold faced liar, rabble rouser, and piss poor commander in chief. I fixed it. I could go on... and on and on wink.png

My take, Obama will be remembered by history for being a bold faced liar, rabble rouser, piss poor commander in chief,  failed leader, a failed head of state, a complete cunt, and a coward.

Sums it up quite well.

We forgot bold faced liar, rabble rouser, and piss poor commander in chief. I fixed it. I could go on... and on and on ;)

Also forgot single handedly LOST three wars that had already been WON... Afghanistan, Iraq, and the Cold War!

• Like 1

My take, Obama will be remembered by history for being a failed leader, a failed head of state, a complete cunt, and a coward.

Depends on who writes about (or defines) his legacy.  Most loony left type Dems (which there seem to be a lot of lately :eek::angry: ) think the man is the best thing that happend  to this country since they started selling pre-sliced bread at the supermarket. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Poor kids will have to learn of the great leader in schools. What a shock they will get when talking to grandpa and hearing the real story.

Should be Damnatio memoriae, but alas the liberals will write him history 180 out from the real history.

• Like 1

This was for the benefit of the Chicago area left wingers who voted him in. It’s truly a slap in the face to the residents of downstate Illinois, who are mostly Republicans. It’s a good thing that the Democrat controlled General Assembly didn’t make it a paid holiday, as the uproar would have been deafening because Illinois is bankrupt. I will hang my American flag at half staff every August 4th, to commemorate this sad day, just as I did when he was first elected.

Edited by El Cabron
  • 2 weeks later...