I hope your day is excellent and you consider the positive impact you made on so many firearm enthusiasts, including myself. Thank you for paving the way and living outside of the box.

Happy Birthday!

• Like 2

Thanks guys, I appreciate all the birthday wishes.....I turned 51.

I don't get over here much anymore since I'm not really building many Saigas these days.  I'm working on the last 10 or so right now. At one time I had a four year backlog with hundreds of orders stacked up and was selling $80,000 in parts each month.  Now I might get a Saiga inquiry once every couple of months and sell about $800 a month in Saiga parts.  It was a good 12 year run though......I had a lot of fun with all you guys over the years.

Tony Rumore

Tromix

• Like 1

Got back into the big bore AR-15 market.  We sell parts and complete uppers for the 458 SOCOM, 375 SOCOM, and 450 Bushmaster AR's.  We also did a few small runs of 475 SOCOM, 440 SOCOM, 10mm SOCOM, and 358 SOCOM parts.  We'll probably do a 500 SOCOM and 338 SOCOM down the road.

Tony

• Like 2