only C and C took care of me. everyone else fucked me over. no names...

I should be retired right now and living pretty. NO im not mad at all...many regrets

Edited by Ben Vampatella

I can really go off here, but it wont do any good. where my 15% max, hey tom, wheres my 7.5%? I can really go off here, but it wasnt in WRITING. I gotta go bust my fuckin ass because you all aint no good for your fuckin word. you all should be glad this shit even WORKS right now. ah he'll get over it. yeh. I havent returned the favor yet buddies. and I havent fuckin forgotten, nor will I with each and every day im out there nearly dying in the heat it only makes it worse each day,and i think of all of those that screwed me with each drop of sweat or each breath i can barely take. people took something dear to me, and im never going to forget it .

I aint done yet, nor have i begun to forget. Im gonna take a massive shit in your pools when you least expect it,.

and before any of the peanut gallery chimes in, i shouldnt have to be working in the 100 goddamn degree flroida heat. i have multiple verbal agrerements with a few of these assholes, and i should be sitting in the air conditioning collecting checks every month. I get madder and madder the more that I sit on this.

I know posting this wont make or cause anyone to make things right with me, but I want them all to know that im only getting more angry and its only getting worse over time.

Our son is 23, works mid-shift at the local grocery as a stocker (with a herniated disc), and banks nearly every dollar (after paying for everything but rent). He doesn't do booze or any drugs.

He get's frustrated because, he wanted to join the military but, he only has one good eye (Coat's Disease).

He's sharp. He'll find his calling.

The cream of this generation will rise to the top.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 3

Sim_Player, you are correct and I am sure he will make his way up the ladder of success.  Contrary to snowflake mentality, hard work does pay off.  Sorry he couldn't join, but there are other ways to serve.  Sounds like you and the Mrs. did a great job raising him. 

Our son is 23, works mid-shift at the local grocery as a stocker (with a herniated disc), and banks nearly every dollar (after paying for everything but rent). He doesn't do booze or any drugs.

He get's frustrated because, he wanted to join the military but, he only has one good eye (Coat's Disease).

If he wants to serve, he could get a job at a defense contractor. I did just that after my Army career, and I don't regret it. I can support the people who serve, providing them with my best, helping to keep America strong and free. Yes, I really believe in what I do.

• Like 3

And that's why the guys selling the gear were smarter than the miners.

And that's why I build most of my gear!  My latest is a solar powered self classifying recirculating fluid bed that can capture gold down to 400 mesh. (37 micron dia.)  Only very careful panning can catch more.

post-46782-0-86359900-1503763586_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

If he wants to serve, he could get a job at a defense contractor. I did just that after my Army career, and I don't regret it. I can support the people who serve, providing them with my best, helping to keep America strong and free. Yes, I really believe in what I do.

Especially if he makes a stop at engineering school before he gets there.  Probably save more American lives and contribute to killing more bad guys that way than he could as an individual soldier.

• Like 1