saiga 20 gauge mag

• 2 weeks later...

I have 3 - 10 round ones from carolinashooterssupply.com that they don't make any more and  2- 20x 70 and 1- 20 x 76. I had the one that was metal but I could not get it to load shells so I sent it back they said they fit it to their gun but it did not work in my gun so I sold it. I was going to take my gun and parts to a gun shop here in town to see what they would give me for trade for a saiga 12 gauge but Houston got hit by that storm so ill have to wait till every thing gets better. they had a saiga 12 that was used but it was the one with the trigger moved forward. I was going to see if they would do all my stuff for it for a even trade for the 12 that they are asking 950.00 for it. just have to wait for all the water to go down. 

post-31102-0-07616400-1504068779_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yeah I been on the list and have never heard anything too. my gun shoots the 3 inch shells better than the 2 3/4 shells and it has 76 on the gun but when I got the gun new it came with only 2- 2 3/4 magazines. so I wish they would make some for 3 inch shell magazines 

yeah I been on the list and have never heard anything too. my gun shoots the 3 inch shells better than the 2 3/4 shells and it has 76 on the gun but when I got the gun new it came with only 2- 2 3/4 magazines. so I wish they would make some for 3 inch shell magazines

My gun seems to shoot both sizes fine with the 5 round mags I got when I bought the gun. Now I just need some extended mags. I’d like the have a few 10 rounders or the 8 rounders they made.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah I seen a 10 round online selling for a asking price of 145.00. there's a 13 round one for 149.99

Where did you see those ? I’d almost just pay that to ensure having atleast one extended mag. In my mind if I can’t find one sooner or later I may as well just sell the gun.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I went to the range today with double x 3 inch and the gun had no problems. I tried the 2 3/4 shells I had with me and it would not load right and if it did load it would not load back up after I shot it. guess its time to sell the 2 3/4 stuff I have 

https://youtu.be/enEkP_z8s2Q

Edited by faststang90

yeah my gun only fires 3 inch shells. I put 2 of my 2 3/4 5 round magazines  for sell. I went ahead and paid the crazy price for 8 round 3 inch magazine 135.00 but if my other 2 sells it will only be 35.00 for it. then I'm going to try and sell my 3-10 round ones. no need for ones that don't work 

post-31102-0-15817500-1525905673.jpg

Edited by faststang90