• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#1 BlackHeart762

BlackHeart762

Advanced Member

• PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 02:54 PM

When the morals, values, ethics and  the very foundations of a society suddenly become unacceptable to people willing to use any means possible to destroy them.

When you see historical monuments torn down by angry rioters (with law enforcement standing idly by at the request of politicians)

When any dissent can be prevented by simply labeling it as hate speech.

When all things that were accepted as good and wholesome for hundreds of years are now seen as unacceptable.

When things that were seen as filthy, disgusting,vile and putrid are now forced on us as mainstream .

When our children are schooled to hate their parents and the values they hold .

When true racists and bigots can label others that are not racists as racists and get away with it!!.

when the media is controlled by idealists that taint the facts in order to push an agenda that destroys the nation.

When agencies of the government are used as weapons against civilians who hold opposing opinions to a political party.

When people of one political party are immune to prosecution for their crimes .

When people of a political party can be shot by the other party and the media still refuses to admit the violent actions of such.

Please feel free to add to my list.

I am beyond sick of this ...I feel like I am in a third world shit hole instead of  The USA

BH

• Gaddis, G O B, Gary and 2 others like this

#2 saltydecimator

saltydecimator

Citizen

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,694 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 03:21 PM

you bringing me down with the negative waves moriarty!!!

if theres anything ive learned in my short life is that its Gods Plan how stuff is gonna work out...

take obama for instance, they were doing all they could to instigate race "riots" or whatever you wanna call it, and guess what, didnt happen!  why? cause it wasnt per Gods Timing.

now as far as the death of our culture, we cant just bury our heads in the sand, and say we cant control anything, thats not how it works either.  i think it starts with the death of political correctness. but you have to be gentle with the lil snowflakes.  you can say youre wrong without being hostile, feel me!?!?!

• BlackHeart762 likes this

Reasonable Politician Control Measures:

-Breathalyzer is mandatory in all personal vehicles

-Only 40% of campaign money can be used on Cocaine and personal luxury items

-Limit of 2 call girls per legislative session (can have multiple rendezvous with taxpayers money, however must be the same 2)

-When a seat becomes vacant, it can only be sold for 110% of what it was sold for last

-All bribery money must be reported on form 1099-Misc

am the gun lobby you treasonous slime!!!!

#3 Gaddis

Gaddis

Squeeze my lemon 'till the juice runs down my leg

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,065 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 05:48 PM

I was hoping the fat bitch who put the strap around the Civil war statue would have fell over backwards. :lol:

Probably climbing the ladder was the most exercise she did that whole year. Johnboy.gif

And kicking and spitting on a toppled statue, how pathetic.  Especially when your pull on shoe falls off while you're doing it. biggrin.png

Trump is 110% right.  All those ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter and college assholes who came there with baseball bats and other weaponry were there to fight.  Sometimes, when you look hard enough for something, you tend to find it. :angry:

Doesn't excuse the White Pride and Nazi asshats too.  I've met very nice and repectable non-White people in my time, and White shitheads I wouldn't trust to walk my dog. :rolleyes:

The twat liberal media who always fans the shit sucks a big choad though. :chris: 

• Ronin38 and BlackHeart762 like this

"Right On, Vas"

#4 HB of CJ

HB of CJ

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,519 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 06:21 PM

A two, (2) year USMC enlistment comes to mind.  They had such back in the day.

• Gaddis likes this

#5 jerry52

jerry52

300 Blackout Man

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,864 posts

Posted 17 August 2017 - 06:26 PM

Look this is America ,this crap happens...... All the Time.

I remember this guy Lincoln who ran as a 3rd party candidate and won the presidency with out the popular vote.
Needless to say people were pissed and states started to leave the union.

Compared to the results of that this is a cake walk.
And yes the press has always been this way.

As for me I love this country, I really love it

#6 libertarian

libertarian

Advanced Member

• PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 12:10 AM

When the morals, values, ethics and  the very foundations of a society suddenly become unacceptable to people willing to use any means possible to destroy them.

When you see historical monuments torn down by angry rioters (with law enforcement standing idly by at the request of politicians)

When any dissent can be prevented by simply labeling it as hate speech.

When all things that were accepted as good and wholesome for hundreds of years are now seen as unacceptable.

When things that were seen as filthy, disgusting,vile and putrid are now forced on us as mainstream .

When our children are schooled to hate their parents and the values they hold .

When true racists and bigots can label others that are not racists as racists and get away with it!!.

when the media is controlled by idealists that taint the facts in order to push an agenda that destroys the nation.

When agencies of the government are used as weapons against civilians who hold opposing opinions to a political party.

When people of one political party are immune to prosecution for their crimes .

When people of a political party can be shot by the other party and the media still refuses to admit the violent actions of such.

Please feel free to add to my list.

I am beyond sick of this ...I feel like I am in a third world shit hole instead of  The USA

BH

When civil discourse ceases, and tribalism prevails, the seeds of civil war have taken hold.

#7 JDeko

JDeko

Petty Like a Petticoat

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,366 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 12:27 AM

Those panty-waste manlets marching around with Tiki Torches chanting nazi slogans is one of the funniest fucking things I've ever seen. The only genocide they're facing is that no one wants to fuck [and thus reproduce with] someone who looks like an uncircumcised dick or like a kindergartener on a Hawaiian picnic. 

• G O B and saltydecimator like this

I Dream of Electric Sheep

And All My Responses Stay the Same 
They're Just Zeroes And Ones, I Can't Have Fun 
And I'm the Only One to Blame 

#8 G O B

G O B

Grumpy Old Bastard

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,798 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 07:59 AM

We are under attack! We being the legal Citizens who voted for the duly elected President. The "opposition" is OPEN REVOLT against us! They need to understand that they have the same chance as the Confederacy, but they do not believe in History, unless they get to re-write it!

• Gaddis and BlackHeart762 like this

Freelance Philosopher and Professor Emeritus, School of Hard Knocks and Sharp Blows to the Head

Be yourself, for if you are NOT yourself, then who the hell are you?

"so is the soap they use to brainwash you environmentally safe?" (Bucky Katt)

#9 Ronin38

Ronin38

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,330 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 08:36 AM

So it's "1st Amendment Freedom of Speech" for a black female Senator to call for the assassination of the President, but any rallies by white people and monuments to the Confederates are "hate speech."

Okay, got it.   mad.gif

• Gaddis, G O B and BlackHeart762 like this
"I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, 'wouldn't it be much worse if life *were* fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them?' So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."  -Marcus Cole

#10 DLT

DLT

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,613 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 01:49 PM

All I know is that if three dudes in white robes appear at the outskirts of the major liberal cities and tell people to not look at what's about to happen, I won't be surprised.
Deep South Texas

#11 machinist

machinist

Amazing Old Man

• PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 02:39 PM

Those panty-waste manlets marching around with Tiki Torches chanting nazi slogans is one of the funniest fucking things I've ever seen. The only genocide they're facing is that no one wants to fuck [and thus reproduce with] someone who looks like an uncircumcised dick or like a kindergartener on a Hawaiian picnic.

All I know is I witnessed the first race riots here in the USA. I see NO humor as we hurtle toward the next racial riots in our country. When situations are out of your control and the police and National guard are told to stand down, we will be left to our own devices.

As a 13 year old child I was commanded by a WW2 veteran (my father), shoot to kill if required to protect the family business...I for one, am not looking forward to protecting my family and what is mine from the thugs, again in my lifetime...

Edited by machinist, 18 August 2017 - 02:41 PM.

• G O B, Sim_Player and BlackHeart762 like this

#12 sjgusmc21

sjgusmc21

Citizen

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,142 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 03:41 PM

I'm with ya machinist.  I sincerely hope it doesn't come to that...what sane person would truly desire this?  However, I will defend my family, to the end.  Goes without saying I suppose.  I'm not a prepper.....never have been, but I am ready if it does come.  I hope both sides, actually all sides, come to an understanding, but with the way the media is, I doubt it. 

• machinist likes this

#13 DLT

DLT

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,613 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 05:00 PM

The media is completely to blame. They are the ones that want the shtf. They hate Trump and the fact that they have failed over and over again to influence the vote.
  • Gaddis likes this
Deep South Texas

#14 G O B

G O B

Grumpy Old Bastard

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,798 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 08:58 AM

I remember 1968. These 'people' seem to have forgotten. When you suppress history, then you are condemned to repeat it.

• Gary, machinist and JESS1344 like this

Freelance Philosopher and Professor Emeritus, School of Hard Knocks and Sharp Blows to the Head

#15 BlackHeart762

BlackHeart762

Advanced Member

• PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 01:27 PM

Today a couple thousand people have gathered in support of our first amendment right to free speech.

About 15 thousand leftists gathered to counter protest.

Think about that.....using your first amendment right....to protest your first amendment right.

WTF?????

Can you say brainwashed morons!!!!!

BH 

EDIT update apx 40 thousand counter protesters

Edited by BlackHeart762, 19 August 2017 - 06:34 PM.

• Gaddis likes this

#16 Gaddis

Gaddis

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,065 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 05:20 PM

The media is completely to blame. They are the ones that want the shtf. They hate Trump and the fact that they have failed over and over again to influence the vote.

This is it in a nutshell.

Well, besides the left being filled with brainless lemmings. :angry:

• G O B and machinist like this

"Right On, Vas"

#17 Sim_Player

Sim_Player

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,161 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 10:55 PM

All I know is I witnessed the first race riots here in the USA. I see NO humor as we hurtle toward the next racial riots in our country. When situations are out of your control and the police and National guard are told to stand down, we will be left to our own devices.
As a 13 year old child I was commanded by a WW2 veteran (my father), shoot to kill if required to protect the family business...I for one, am not looking forward to protecting my family and what is mine from the thugs, again in my lifetime...
Which riot was this?

I had a Marine friend in the LA Riots that was posted outside a bank with an empty M-16.

Edited by Sim_Player, 24 August 2017 - 10:58 PM.

#18 Sim_Player

Sim_Player

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,161 posts

Posted 24 August 2017 - 11:01 PM

This is it in a nutshell.

Well, besides the left being filled with brainless lemmings. :angry:
A handful of people own the media outlets, facebook, google, etc.

Can't we break up these monopolies?

Edited by Sim_Player, 24 August 2017 - 11:04 PM.

• G O B likes this

#19 DLT

DLT

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,613 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 09:28 AM

Probably can't break them up, but can stop funding them by cutting the cord and refusing them at the box office. That's what I've done.
Deep South Texas

#20 machinist

machinist

Amazing Old Man

• PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 02:48 PM

Which riot was this?
I had a Marine friend in the LA Riots that was posted outside a bank with an empty M-16.
How about the summer of 1969... National guard was called into Columbus to stop the riots. Have you heard about the 4 dead rioters at Kent State University? I don't believe the Ohio Governor was a pussy. Like Cali land.

Edited by machinist, 25 August 2017 - 03:18 PM.

#21 BlackHeart762

BlackHeart762

Advanced Member

• PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 04:52 PM

My favorite slow mo from phoenixhttps://www.youtube....h?v=4p6dLrxcPpo

#22 patriot

patriot

Pro Patria Vigilans. Verbum Vincet

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,324 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 04:57 PM

My favorite slow mo from phoenixhttps://www.youtube....h?v=4p6dLrxcPpo

THe comments are pretty good too

Fighting for your rights whether you deserve them or not. Pro Patria Vigilans
"The strength of the Constitution lies entirely in the determination of each citizen to defend it. Only if every single citizen feels duty bound to do his share in this defense are constitutional rights secure." Albert Einstein ...remember the Four BoxesJames 1:25
Tromix.....The best Saiga 12 you could buy. 

#23 Ronin38

Ronin38

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,330 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 09:26 PM

I've heard the Israeli's use .22's to break up large protests in a similar manner. When the main ringleaders suddenly drop to the ground screaming, the rest tend to break up quickly. With all the noise from the protests, they never hear or see the .22.  ;)

• Gaddis likes this
"I used to think it was awful that life was so unfair. Then I thought, 'wouldn't it be much worse if life *were* fair, and all the terrible things that happen to us come because we actually deserve them?' So now I take great comfort in the general hostility and unfairness of the universe."  -Marcus Cole

#24 Sim_Player

Sim_Player

Top Member

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,161 posts

Posted 25 August 2017 - 11:53 PM

I've heard the Israeli's use .22's to break up large protests in a similar manner. When the main ringleaders suddenly drop to the ground screaming, the rest tend to break up quickly. With all the noise from the protests, they never hear or see the .22. ;)

That sounds like propoganda.

Edited by Sim_Player, 25 August 2017 - 11:59 PM.

• patriot likes this

#25 sjgusmc21

sjgusmc21

Citizen

• PipPipPipPip
  • 1,142 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 07:01 AM

Take out the leaders, the rest will tuck tail.  It has always been that way, mostly. 

• Gaddis likes this

#26 patriot

patriot

Pro Patria Vigilans. Verbum Vincet

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,324 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 07:04 AM

Take out the leaders, the rest will tuck tail.  It has always been that way, mostly. 

It works with herd animals, it'll work with that crowd too. 

• Gaddis likes this

Fighting for your rights whether you deserve them or not. Pro Patria Vigilans
"The strength of the Constitution lies entirely in the determination of each citizen to defend it. Only if every single citizen feels duty bound to do his share in this defense are constitutional rights secure." Albert Einstein ...remember the Four BoxesJames 1:25
Tromix.....The best Saiga 12 you could buy. 

#27 G O B

G O B

Grumpy Old Bastard

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,798 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 08:45 AM

Ohio State? The SAME Ohio State where  STUDENTS on their way to class were shot dead?  Students who were in no way involved with the demonstration? The same ones that the FBI report said were murdered? Shot by a drunken asshole who BROUGHT HIS OWN AMMO, since they Guard was not issued any?

READ THE FBI REPORT BEFORE YOU COMMENT AND MAKE YOURSELF LOOK RIDICULOUS!

#28 machinist

machinist

Amazing Old Man

• PipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 12:22 PM

Ohio State? The SAME Ohio State where  STUDENTS on their way to class were shot dead?  Students who were in no way involved with the demonstration? The same ones that the FBI report said were murdered? Shot by a drunken asshole who BROUGHT HIS OWN AMMO, since they Guard was not issued any?

READ THE FBI REPORT BEFORE YOU COMMENT AND MAKE YOURSELF LOOK RIDICULOUS!

Who said anything about Ohio State. You look foolish...

#29 Gaddis

Gaddis

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,065 posts

Posted 26 August 2017 - 05:34 PM

I've heard the Israeli's use .22's to break up large protests in a similar manner. When the main ringleaders suddenly drop to the ground screaming, the rest tend to break up quickly. With all the noise from the protests, they never hear or see the .22.  wink.png

Or just put out a bunch of free shit* dusted with anthrax.  Might take awhile (like Raid on a cockroach) before most succumb though. :)

*Most Liberal/Fascist/Bernie Sanders supporting types like the idea of getting shit for free. :lol:

• machinist likes this

"Right On, Vas"

#30 G O B

G O B

Grumpy Old Bastard

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,798 posts

Posted 27 August 2017 - 10:45 AM

The current (and many past) rallies are STAGED events! Modern day CIRCUS! Uncle Sam provides the BREAD and the like of Soros and ilk provide the Circus - WHO is paying for the transportation and living expenses of these professional shit tossers?

The remark of how well Kent State 'handled' was posted, it may not still be here, but it WAS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users