When the morals, values, ethics and  the very foundations of a society suddenly become unacceptable to people willing to use any means possible to destroy them.

When you see historical monuments torn down by angry rioters (with law enforcement standing idly by at the request of politicians)

When any dissent can be prevented by simply labeling it as hate speech.

When all things that were accepted as good and wholesome for hundreds of years are now seen as unacceptable.

When things that were seen as filthy, disgusting,vile and putrid are now forced on us as mainstream .

When our children are schooled to hate their parents and the values they hold .

When true racists and bigots can label others that are not racists as racists and get away with it!!.

when the media is controlled by idealists that taint the facts in order to push an agenda that destroys the nation.

When agencies of the government are used as weapons against civilians who hold opposing opinions to a political party.

When people of one political party are immune to prosecution for their crimes .

When people of a political party can be shot by the other party and the media still refuses to admit the violent actions of such.

Please feel free to add to my list.

I am beyond sick of this ...I feel like I am in a third world shit hole instead of  The USA

BH

• Like 5

you bringing me down with the negative waves moriarty!!!

if theres anything ive learned in my short life is that its Gods Plan how stuff is gonna work out...

take obama for instance, they were doing all they could to instigate race "riots" or whatever you wanna call it, and guess what, didnt happen!  why? cause it wasnt per Gods Timing.

now as far as the death of our culture, we cant just bury our heads in the sand, and say we cant control anything, thats not how it works either.  i think it starts with the death of political correctness. but you have to be gentle with the lil snowflakes.  you can say youre wrong without being hostile, feel me!?!?!

• Like 1

I was hoping the fat bitch who put the strap around the Civil war statue would have fell over backwards. :lol:

Probably climbing the ladder was the most exercise she did that whole year. Johnboy.gif

And kicking and spitting on a toppled statue, how pathetic.  Especially when your pull on shoe falls off while you're doing it. biggrin.png

Trump is 110% right.  All those ANTIFA and Black Lives Matter and college assholes who came there with baseball bats and other weaponry were there to fight.  Sometimes, when you look hard enough for something, you tend to find it. :angry:

Doesn't excuse the White Pride and Nazi asshats too.  I've met very nice and repectable non-White people in my time, and White shitheads I wouldn't trust to walk my dog. :rolleyes:

The twat liberal media who always fans the shit sucks a big choad though. :chris: 

• Like 2

Look this is America ,this crap happens...... All the Time.

I remember this guy Lincoln who ran as a 3rd party candidate and won the presidency with out the popular vote.

Needless to say people were pissed and states started to leave the union.

Compared to the results of that this is a cake walk.

And yes the press has always been this way.

As for me I love this country, I really love it

When the morals, values, ethics and  the very foundations of a society suddenly become unacceptable to people willing to use any means possible to destroy them.

When you see historical monuments torn down by angry rioters (with law enforcement standing idly by at the request of politicians)

When any dissent can be prevented by simply labeling it as hate speech.

When all things that were accepted as good and wholesome for hundreds of years are now seen as unacceptable.

When things that were seen as filthy, disgusting,vile and putrid are now forced on us as mainstream .

When our children are schooled to hate their parents and the values they hold .

When true racists and bigots can label others that are not racists as racists and get away with it!!.

when the media is controlled by idealists that taint the facts in order to push an agenda that destroys the nation.

When agencies of the government are used as weapons against civilians who hold opposing opinions to a political party.

When people of one political party are immune to prosecution for their crimes .

When people of a political party can be shot by the other party and the media still refuses to admit the violent actions of such.

Please feel free to add to my list.

I am beyond sick of this ...I feel like I am in a third world shit hole instead of  The USA

BH

When civil discourse ceases, and tribalism prevails, the seeds of civil war have taken hold.

• Like 1

Those panty-waste manlets marching around with Tiki Torches chanting nazi slogans is one of the funniest fucking things I've ever seen. The only genocide they're facing is that no one wants to fuck [and thus reproduce with] someone who looks like an uncircumcised dick or like a kindergartener on a Hawaiian picnic. 

• Like 2

We are under attack! We being the legal Citizens who voted for the duly elected President. The "opposition" is OPEN REVOLT against us! They need to understand that they have the same chance as the Confederacy, but they do not believe in History, unless they get to re-write it!

• Like 2

So it's "1st Amendment Freedom of Speech" for a black female Senator to call for the assassination of the President, but any rallies by white people and monuments to the Confederates are "hate speech."

Okay, got it.   mad.gif

• Like 3

Those panty-waste manlets marching around with Tiki Torches chanting nazi slogans is one of the funniest fucking things I've ever seen. The only genocide they're facing is that no one wants to fuck [and thus reproduce with] someone who looks like an uncircumcised dick or like a kindergartener on a Hawaiian picnic.

All I know is I witnessed the first race riots here in the USA. I see NO humor as we hurtle toward the next racial riots in our country. When situations are out of your control and the police and National guard are told to stand down, we will be left to our own devices.

As a 13 year old child I was commanded by a WW2 veteran (my father), shoot to kill if required to protect the family business...I for one, am not looking forward to protecting my family and what is mine from the thugs, again in my lifetime...

Edited by machinist
  • Like 3

I'm with ya machinist.  I sincerely hope it doesn't come to that...what sane person would truly desire this?  However, I will defend my family, to the end.  Goes without saying I suppose.  I'm not a prepper.....never have been, but I am ready if it does come.  I hope both sides, actually all sides, come to an understanding, but with the way the media is, I doubt it. 

• Like 1

Today a couple thousand people have gathered in support of our first amendment right to free speech.

About 15 thousand leftists gathered to counter protest.

Think about that.....using your first amendment right....to protest your first amendment right.

WTF?????

Can you say brainwashed morons!!!!!

BH 

EDIT update apx 40 thousand counter protesters

Edited by BlackHeart762
  • Like 1

The media is completely to blame. They are the ones that want the shtf. They hate Trump and the fact that they have failed over and over again to influence the vote.

This is it in a nutshell.

Well, besides the left being filled with brainless lemmings. :angry:

• Like 2

All I know is I witnessed the first race riots here in the USA. I see NO humor as we hurtle toward the next racial riots in our country. When situations are out of your control and the police and National guard are told to stand down, we will be left to our own devices.

As a 13 year old child I was commanded by a WW2 veteran (my father), shoot to kill if required to protect the family business...I for one, am not looking forward to protecting my family and what is mine from the thugs, again in my lifetime...

Which riot was this?

I had a Marine friend in the LA Riots that was posted outside a bank with an empty M-16.

Edited by Sim_Player

The media is completely to blame. They are the ones that want the shtf. They hate Trump and the fact that they have failed over and over again to influence the vote.

This is it in a nutshell.

Well, besides the left being filled with brainless lemmings. :angry:

A handful of people own the media outlets, facebook, google, etc.

Can't we break up these monopolies?

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

Which riot was this?

I had a Marine friend in the LA Riots that was posted outside a bank with an empty M-16.

How about the summer of 1969... National guard was called into Columbus to stop the riots. Have you heard about the 4 dead rioters at Kent State University? I don't believe the Ohio Governor was a pussy. Like Cali land. Edited by machinist

I've heard the Israeli's use .22's to break up large protests in a similar manner. When the main ringleaders suddenly drop to the ground screaming, the rest tend to break up quickly. With all the noise from the protests, they never hear or see the .22.  ;)

• Like 1

I've heard the Israeli's use .22's to break up large protests in a similar manner. When the main ringleaders suddenly drop to the ground screaming, the rest tend to break up quickly. With all the noise from the protests, they never hear or see the .22. ;)

That sounds like propoganda.

Edited by Sim_Player
  • Like 1

Ohio State? The SAME Ohio State where  STUDENTS on their way to class were shot dead?  Students who were in no way involved with the demonstration? The same ones that the FBI report said were murdered? Shot by a drunken asshole who BROUGHT HIS OWN AMMO, since they Guard was not issued any?

READ THE FBI REPORT BEFORE YOU COMMENT AND MAKE YOURSELF LOOK RIDICULOUS!

Ohio State? The SAME Ohio State where  STUDENTS on their way to class were shot dead?  Students who were in no way involved with the demonstration? The same ones that the FBI report said were murdered? Shot by a drunken asshole who BROUGHT HIS OWN AMMO, since they Guard was not issued any?

READ THE FBI REPORT BEFORE YOU COMMENT AND MAKE YOURSELF LOOK RIDICULOUS!

Who said anything about Ohio State. You look foolish...

I've heard the Israeli's use .22's to break up large protests in a similar manner. When the main ringleaders suddenly drop to the ground screaming, the rest tend to break up quickly. With all the noise from the protests, they never hear or see the .22.  wink.png

Or just put out a bunch of free shit* dusted with anthrax.  Might take awhile (like Raid on a cockroach) before most succumb though. :)

*Most Liberal/Fascist/Bernie Sanders supporting types like the idea of getting shit for free. :lol:

• Like 1

The current (and many past) rallies are STAGED events! Modern day CIRCUS! Uncle Sam provides the BREAD and the like of Soros and ilk provide the Circus - WHO is paying for the transportation and living expenses of these professional shit tossers?

The remark of how well Kent State 'handled' was posted, it may not still be here, but it WAS.